Felions Videos, Pictures and Feedback

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

ChristaMichelle

Does anyone have any pictures or videos of our dance team this year?
Last edited by ChristaMichelle on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Did you check out all the threads and links in the Felions Prowl forum?

http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewforum.php?f=12
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
ChristaMichelle

I did - thank you Robbie.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:Did you check out all the threads and links in the Felions Prowl forum?

http://www.lionbackers.com/cheer/viewforum.php?f=12
:whs: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :oops:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
ChristaMichelle

I have seen all the forums in the felions section, seen all the videos and pictures on the official website and also have seen the videos on youtube.com. I was just hoping that someone had some video clips from last year or some photos from this year since we lost our team photographer. Trying to do something special so anything would help.
D
Team Captain

or some photos from this year since we lost our team photographer. Trying to do something special so anything would help.
He's not lost ..... the Lions decided they didn't want to take advantage of his VOLUNTEER services any longer :thdn:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:I was just hoping that someone had some video clips from last year
Do you still keep in touch with Jenny Duffy, Christa?

On Jenny's web page, I found a good video clip of the Felions performing in a 2005 game.

http://members.shaw.ca/duffyjenny/Video.htm
祝加拿大加式足球聯賽不列颠哥伦比亚卑詩雄獅隊今年贏格雷杯冠軍。此外祝溫哥華加人隊贏總統獎座·卡雲斯·甘保杯·史丹利盃。還每年祝溫哥華白頭浪隊贏美國足球大联盟杯。不要忘記每年祝溫哥華巨人贏西部冰球聯盟冠軍。
改建後的卑詩體育館於二十十一年九月三十日重新對外開放,首場體育活動為同日舉行的加拿大足球聯賽賽事,由主場的卑詩雄獅隊以三十三比二十四擊敗愛民頓愛斯基摩人隊。
祝你龍年行大運。
恭喜西雅图海鹰直到第四十八屆超級盃最終四十三比八大勝曾拿下兩次超級盃冠軍的丹佛野馬拿下隊史第一個超級盃冠軍。
ThreeTimesOneMinusOne
Champion

2 of the ones on You Tube are my brother's videos. That includes the one where they're "shakin' thay azzes". :lol:

Ahem, good video.
ChristaMichelle

Hey I just went to check out the Lions official site and it has now been updated with new pictures of the felions. Check it out at http://www.bclions.com
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:Hey I just went to check out the Lions official site and it has now been updated with new pictures of the felions. Check it out at http://www.bclions.com
That's good. However, there are only a few new pictures and I'm disappointed that the pictures from Week 20 (The Oct. 28 game against Winnipeg) did not contain any photos of the Felions in their Halloween costumes.

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module=page&id=3114

I also noticed that for last night's WDF, the Felions changed their uniforms somewhat in that they wore a long-sleeved black top, like the one shown in the picture. Why is that?

ChristaMichelle

We wore our track jackets on field Sunday for a change. I think we all thought it would be colder than what it was as well. From what I could tell the black stood out and the girls looked great from a distance.

Don't worry the jackets aren't here to stay but they will help us in winterpeg!!
VICIOUSCIRCLE
All Star

Christa,
Just some questions, who's in charge of the Felions, ie decisions? There should be no reason to not have a photographer for you ladies, as well as a videographer. Also are there plans for a Felions website? Annual Felions DVD? These are things that can only promote the team and the Felions.

:rockin:

:beer:
ChristaMichelle

I wish I had a simple answer to your question, but unfortunately there are a lot of people involved when it comes to making decisions for the team. Depending on what it is determines who's making the desicion. Sometimes it may be the team along with our coordinator and choreographer, or the BC Lions Alumni (ie: Bob Ackles, Jennifer Graham etc.) and then again it could be completly out of our hands and be decided on by the CFL as a whole. There's a lot of work that goes into coordinating our team as well as money. This is one reason why we sell our calanders - to fundraise for ourselves not just to promote. We are always trying to come up with new ideas. I think that a website and a dvd would be a great idea and it is definitely something that could be taken into consideration for future years. Thank you for the great feedback.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:We wore our track jackets on field Sunday for a change. I think we all thought it would be colder than what it was as well. From what I could tell the black stood out and the girls looked great from a distance.
Thanks for your response, Christa. Yes, it was nice to see some variety in your uniforms. I actually liked last season when the Felions had two sets of uniforms, and you would change during halftime. You are right in that the black uniforms stood out.

ChristaMichelle

I have been checking out a lot of the forums in regards to the game on Sunday and it seems that the fans really enjoyed the look of the black jackets. I must say though, after having them on for the entire game I realized that if our uniform consisted of pants or long sleeve shirts the heat would be unbareable in the summer months.