Felions Videos, Pictures and Feedback

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Among Orangeshoes99's 377 pics, are pics of the Felions from the Lions Den.
ChristaMichelle

I do agree with you that the jackets looked awesome but it is way too hot in that stadium to wear them. We were dying of heat that game and it was one of the colder days.
ChristaMichelle

Here are some pics that I have from Greycup - more to come ....
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hi Christa,

Excellent pictures! :rockin:

Despite how cold it was in Winnipeg, did you sweat nevertheless dancing in the heavy parkas? And I thought all of you wore black parkas, but I see from the third picture that at least two of the Felions were issued white winter coats and orange scarves.

I really look forward to seeing your other pictures. Since none of the Lionbackers on this site seemed to have attended the Cheer Extravaganza event, I look forward to seeing pictures from that event as well.
ChristaMichelle

All of the felions did wear black parkas. You would think we would be toasty dancing in parkas, but we ended up being just the right temp. since it was so cold outside.

Our choreographer and team coordinator were the ladies in the white.

ps - i havent been able to download any of my own pics yet. they will be posted soon, i promise.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Okay, thanks for the clarification, Christa. So it was Sherrie Scherger and Alexandra Janicek who were dressed in the white parkas, and wearing those black parkas kept you at just the right temperature on cold Winnipeg.

As aforementioned, I look forward to your pictures.

If you didn't notice this yet, on this thread:
http://lionbackers.com/cheer/viewtopic. ... 7&start=45

Orangeshoes99 posted a link to all the 377 pictures that he took in Winnipeg as well as at the rally. Some of them contain the Felions at the Lions Den party.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/ ... 6/?start=0
obs
Champion

I like the coats you wore during GC player introductions:

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:I do agree with you that the jackets looked awesome but it is way too hot in that stadium to wear them. We were dying of heat that game and it was one of the colder days.
yeah
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Dana:

Would you like to share some of your experiences and pictures from the Grey Cup, just like how Christa did?
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Hi Christa, how are your pictures coming along?

I was wondering, do the Felions receive any kind of souvenir as being part of the Grey Cup championship team? The players, coaches, and executives get Grey Cup championship rings. How about the other team staff members such as Marketing Services Manager Terri Breker and the Felions? Do the rest of you get any kind of championship memorabilia?
ChristaMichelle

Hey sorry I have been so busy working since I got home from Greycup - I havent had a chance to get them all downloaded - I promise by the end of the week I will post some. As for greycup rings and such we are still waiting to hear back about them. There may be a chance that we will have the opportunity to buy them.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Christa if you want any of the full size photos from my Grey Cup shots, pm me with your e-mail address, or I could even mail you a cd.

Great job this year.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:Hey sorry I have been so busy working since I got home from Greycup - I havent had a chance to get them all downloaded - I promise by the end of the week I will post some. As for greycup rings and such we are still waiting to hear back about them. There may be a chance that we will have the opportunity to buy them.
Great, we look forward to seeing them, Christa. You've done a good job being the official "Felions spokeswoman" on this site after Jenny left the Felions after the 2005 season.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

*BUMP* just because this forum needs to lighten up, and this is about the happiest thread I could think of :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

ChristaMichelle wrote:i havent been able to download any of my own pics yet. they will be posted soon, i promise.
Hi Christa,

Are you planning to join the Felions again this season? If you are, then I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming tryouts!