Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Did Ophellia aka Diane attend the TG? She said shes was coming. BB out
Wear orange or wear nothing
Willie_the_wisp
Rookie

I got the Warhol refernce. It's true true that I'm too young to remember Fleming, I have to be satisfied with the old footage of him. My Dad saw him play, though. He was at the '63 Grey Cup game when Angelo Mosca's late hit ended the game for Willie :hypno: .
A long time CFL fan
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Here's the 411 on me:
Lifetime Vancouverite
Parents held STs for years, dumped then in 1992
Lifetime Lions and Canuck fan
also a member at the Canucks forum (same nickname)
lionsfan1

HI All....

I am 22 female, from Maple Ridge...

Huge Lions and Canucks fan....

How about that game tonight eh!!
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Last edited by sj-roc on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3rd Down

Welcome Scott ... I was at that game when Wally got tossed ... had forgotten about that ... come to our tailgates
Rammer
Team Captain

3rd Down wrote:Welcome Scott ... I was at that game when Wally got tossed ... had forgotten about that ... come to our tailgates
I have to admit to enjoying that moment very much, part of the reason I have taken a while to warm up to our fearless leader. :roar:
Entertainment value = an all time low
VP

First post so may as well start here.

Long time Lions fan and one of the original founders of the Lionbackers fan club.
Back in the early to mid 90's I was a student at Douglas College and approached the BC Lions about doing my marketing practicum with their marketing department. I worked closely with Roger Kelly who was Marketing Director at the time and developed a fan club idea. I handed it in to my professor and received a very good mark for it. I gave roger the completed project and a couple of months later Roger contacted me and said that there were a few poepl that would like to see something started up again. After a number of small group meetings and brainstorming things just took off. Due to business conflicts and a new young family I had to step aside and concentrate of life.
It is extremly nice to see where this idea has grown to and now hope to be around for time to come.
Cheers...and GO LIONS
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

This site is not officially representing the Lionbackers fan club, although there is a link to join on the site. The two entities are actually different.

Welcome to the site.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
butarctic
prospect

I,m from Montreal lived here all my life but have always been a diehard BC LIONS fan, I have season tickets to the ALS and the last two games here were great,last year the last play field goal and this year with dave coming off the bench and leading us to a last minute win, took a lotta crap for the first three quaters but I had the last laugh, also took in the win in Ottawa this year, my only promblem now is they changed the western final to the early game so now i,ve got tickets to the eastern final that starts at 7 pm so i,m hoping the lions can get a big lead early in the third qtr so i d,ont have to waste a 70 dollar ticket any way if the lions win i,ll be wearing my dave dickenson sweater to the game to show the als fans who going to kick their ass in ottawa.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

game to show the als fans who going to kick their ass in ottawa
atta boy. Welcome aboard.
Wear orange or wear nothing
Lion Lady

Hi Boys & Girls

27 year old Wife of a Lion. You've probably spotted me around. Vancouverite, long time Lion fan.

Lots of good inside info which I will not be posting!

Crossing my fingers for this Sunday.... You know how superstitious athletes can be.. I'm not allowed to buy anything new, change my route to work, drink any different coffee or even buy Lions hat just in case.

:roar:

ps. Love this site. Keep it up.
Docbeer
Legend

Welcome aboard Lion Lady - I see you're married to a superstitious Leo... :lol: :beer:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
Rammer
Team Captain

Lion Lady wrote: Lots of good inside info which I will not be posting!
Not even a hint, we won't tell anyone anything I promise, afterall we are not the TEAM 1040 afterall. :roar:

Glad you let us know we have more to uncover though. :lol:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lion Lady

If a good discussion comes up, I'll be sure to chip in. Certainly don't want to air any dirty laundry or game plans with all the Green eyes spying around! :)
:helmet: