Introduce yourselves

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

Welcome Ladies :beer:

Hope you both can make it out to a game and a tailgater soon 8)
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Surrey lioness
Starter

Yeah, welcome! Nemo and I are from surrey also....and I'm glad that there haven't been any 'jokes'!(Yeah I'm the"crazy obsessive friend".) I haven't actually gotten the chance to meet every one. But from the looks of it, they're all really cool people. They all like the CFL don't they!
I'm not a st holder either, but i should be. Being a full time student and jobless is pretty hard on the wallet!
I know I'm not purrfect, but I'm Canadian....which is close enough.
D
Team Captain

Being a full time student and jobless is pretty hard on the wallet!
I hear that orangeshoes99 has a 2 for 1 coupon up for grabs :wink:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

I hear that orangeshoes99 has a 2 for 1 coupon up for grabs
Starter

cool... getting my hands on either would be great!
ophelia

Surrey lioness wrote:cool... getting my hands on either would be great!
Hey Surrey Lioness,

I was wondering if you and your friend would like to go to the Oct 22nd game with me.. I have a 2 for 1 ticket that we could use.. :beer: :beer:
D
Team Captain

Ophelia wrote:
Surrey lioness wrote:cool... getting my hands on either would be great!
Hey Surrey Lioness,

I was wondering if you and your friend would like to go to the Oct 22nd game with me.. I have a 2 for 1 ticket that we could use.. :beer: :beer:
why don't 1 of you private message orange shoes 99 and pick up the voucher at the tailgater :beer:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Yep I have a 2fer but how to get to these ladies before the 22nd? If they wait until the TG they might be out of luck....
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
David
Team Captain

I have a FREE platinum seat coming to me from the Lions. If one of you poor students wants to PM me, it's yours. You can sit in Section 41 - affectionately reffered to around here as the "high rent district" and can likely sit next (or near) my season ticket partner and me.

Just remember that in Section 41 the season ticket holders are elderly (myself excluded of course 8) ).

How old are they???

They're so old...
The wave comes around the stadium full circle by the time they make it out of their seats. :wave:
They bring binoculaurs to the games....just so they can read the concession board.

Bobby Ackles is still referred to as "The Kid."

...Wait! Before you give me the hook, my headliner in the Catskills is being held over one more week... :juggle:

DH 8)
Last edited by David on Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Surrey lioness
Starter

lol...I was sitting in that section last game! row RR...lol
MacNews
Team Captain

David wrote:I have a FREE platinum seat coming to me from the Lions. If one of you poor students wants to PM me, it's yours. You can sit in Section 41 - affectionately reffered to around here as the "high rent district" and can likely sit next (or near) my season ticket partner and me.

Just remember that in Section 41 the season ticket holders are elderly (myself excluded of course 8) ).

How old are they???

They're so old...

The wave comes around the stadium full circle by the time they make it out of their seats. :wave:
They bring binoculaurs to the games....just so they can read the concession board.

...Wait! Before you give me the hook, my headliner in the Catskills is being held over one more week... :juggle:

DH 8)
My grandparents sit in section 39 I think, either that or 40. They've been season ticket holders for EVERY year the Lions have EXISTED! :beer: Talk about a hardcore fan! :helmet:
Docbeer
Legend

:lol: Good one... :beer:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
Rammer
Team Captain

MacNews wrote: My grandparents sit in section 39 I think,
David just got reality handed to him, if he works out the math on this statement. :shock: :yes: :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low
BC4life

hyeaPADS G USAY whatss up I LIKE LIONS GOIING TO DA SHIP! GO PRINTERS, Go da Simon! and Carol Kid is my hero!!!!!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Carol Kid?? ..... like me... when consuming alcohol move away from the computer slowly. 8)