Official: BC at Saskatchewan Game Day Thread June 13, 2008

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Bosco
Team Captain

Rodgers seemed to be JJ's fave target in the first quarter - I think he's going to be given every chance to make...or not make the team.
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Nicholson has the dropsies tonight. Second year player playing like a rookie. :no:
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

3rd and Goal ... Gino misses Logan ... now that sucks :sigh:
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
lion24
Legend

ugh........ugly goal line offence :x
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Bosco
Team Captain

Tad Crawford for 6! :beauty:
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Crawford...INT...TD!! :beauty:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Complete with Gizmo back flip !!!!
Lloyd
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Bosco wrote:Rodgers seemed to be JJ's fave target in the first quarter - I think he's going to be given every chance to make...or not make the team.
Wally gave Rodgers every chance to establish himself last year, but I thought he was too inconsistent. For whatever reason, he seems to be a favourite of the coaching staff. I don't get it, but considering they brought in a ton of receivers to camp this year yet Rodgers appears to be secure in his Roster spot either says there is something about Rodgers I am not noticing or there are not many better options out there.
lion24
Legend

damn would have liked to have seen that!!!!!!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

Belize City Lion wrote:
Bosco wrote:Rodgers seemed to be JJ's fave target in the first quarter - I think he's going to be given every chance to make...or not make the team.
Wally gave Rodgers every chance to establish himself last year, but I thought he was too inconsistent. For whatever reason, he seems to be a favourite of the coaching staff. I don't get it, but considering they brought in a ton of receivers to camp this year yet Rodgers appears to be secure in his Roster spot either says there is something about Rodgers I am not noticing or there are not many better options out there.

Simmons was going to be special until his injury :sigh:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Belize City Lion wrote:
What impresses Lion coaches is what Rodgers does when another Lion receiver catches the ball..........Rodgers is a tenacious blocker.
Lloyd
Rammer
Team Captain

Shi Zi Mi wrote:
Belize City Lion wrote:
What impresses Lion coaches is what Rodgers does when another Lion receiver catches the ball..........Rodgers is a tenacious blocker.
Then we should get a LB move over to his position, we need more continuity from Rodgers, he is a drive killer, ala Brazzell.

Lions OL has to do more on short yardage, we have the horses to establish the line of scrimmage two yards downhill, but that rarely happens.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Rammer
Team Captain

Bosco wrote:Tad Crawford for 6! :beauty:
Crawford looked on top of his game at the Fanfest, nice to see that carry over, hope it continues. :thup:
Entertainment value = an all time low
Bosco
Team Captain

Hey hokiegirl - sounds like Stefan Logan is having a good game with some nice punt returns. :thup:
757hokiegirl
prospect

Bosco wrote:Hey hokiegirl - sounds like Stefan Logan is having a good game with some nice punt returns. :thup:
haha I'm definitely happy for him! :) It's so hard to be listening to it and not seeing him... hopefully he'll make the team so I can come out there and see a game!!
[fade]"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the one's you did. Explore, dream, discover."
Mark Twain
[/fade]