Ritch Dowrey aka 3rdDown to attend Sept 11th game!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

D
Team Captain

It has come to my attention that Ritch Dowrey aka 3rdDown will be in attendance at the BC Lions next home game Sept 11 against the argos. For those of you that may not know Ritch was a regular on the CFL fan sites until he was senselessly sucker punched at the Fountainhead Pub in the west end. Ritch's life will never be the same and he requires constant attention to get thru the day but he still loves his BC Lions.

Ritch's family will be bringing him to the game and he will be at the tailgate party in Lot 9 prior to the game. I encourage all of you that know Ritch to come to the tailgate party at lot 9 on game day and say hi to Ritch, he has been in a battle for over a year and I am sure he will be thrilled see some familiar faces.

Apparently Ritch has an on field pass for the pre game warm up so please get there early!
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

That's great news. I hope he can get through the whole game as head injuries have a hard time with crowds and noise.

I wonder if he'll have his old number nine on? Man he's gonna be pissed when he finds out Damean is not on the team anymore! :roar:
Shelion
Champion

Great news! We'll also have the TV set up in lot 9 to watch the Montreal at Hamilton game at 10am :beer:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Im down for watching tv with Ritch :beer: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
D
Team Captain

Shelion wrote:Great news! We'll also have the TV set up in lot 9 to watch the Montreal at Hamilton game at 10am :beer:
Is that Bacon i smell? :wink:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

Lets keep an eye on that bacon this week, last week we burnt the bird to a crisp. :roar: