BC Lions vids on youtube

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

2012 Season Ticket Holder
Ron
Starter

For all the "Crazy P" haters :thup:

SammyGreene
Team Captain

Ron wrote:For all the "Crazy P" haters :thup:

I guess I was wrong... Crazy Pete does know how to get the crowd fired up. :lol: :lol:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

All right, who is this "Crazy P "?
nelson95
Legend

Crazy P is brutal
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Noodles
Rookie

the guy's reaction when the FG was botched is hilarious :lol:

David
Team Captain

No, the funniest is the reaction of the two chicks in stunned disbelief who are obviously Eskimo fans.

Egads, one almost gets motion sickness watching these clips. Who's holding the camera on these things, John Daly? :lol:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
nelson95
Legend

Crazy P better be paying admission
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
crburrows
Champion

Egads, one almost gets motion sickness watching these clips. Who's holding the camera on these things, John Daly?
LOL
Grandmaster C
Starter

David wrote:Egads, one almost gets motion sickness watching these clips. Who's holding the camera on these things, John Daly? :lol:
I made the first video, and you're onto something, cause it might as well have been John Daly with the way I was trying to balance my drink and the camera at the same time. ;)
R.I.P. Bob
Willie_the_wisp
Rookie

His name is Crazy P (not Pete). As far as I'm concerned, if someone wants to get up and lead cheers and show his support - I'm all for it. He's showing team spirit and getting the fans involved. I'd much rather see fans who have a positive, fun attitude like that than negative cowards, who just criticize and post videos on Youtube to tear someone down. Hey Grandmaster C, why don't you start leading cheers at games and we'll see who does a better job.
A long time CFL fan
Grandmaster C
Starter

Willie_the_wisp wrote:His name is Crazy P (not Pete). As far as I'm concerned, if someone wants to get up and lead cheers and show his support - I'm all for it. He's showing team spirit and getting the fans involved. I'd much rather see fans who have a positive, fun attitude like that than negative cowards, who just criticize and post videos on Youtube to tear someone down. Hey Grandmaster C, why don't you start leading cheers at games and we'll see who does a better job.
Well, if you re-read the thread I didn't diss Crazy P at all, so I'm not sure why you're calling me out.

For the record, I don't have an opinion of him one way or another. But I do my own cheering just fine without his help. :thup:
Last edited by Grandmaster C on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Bob
Grandmaster C
Starter

Since you can post YouTube videos in threads now, and for content's sake; Here's my shaky John Daly-like video referenced earlier in the thread. :roar:

[youtube][/youtube]
R.I.P. Bob
nelson95
Legend

Crazy P sucks plain and simple
Give the ball to LeeRoy!