Paper Bag Design

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

Just wondering if anyone has creative designs for paper bags to wear to watch Lions games? :thup: :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Rammer
Team Captain

lion24 wrote:Just wondering if anyone has creative designs for paper bags to wear to watch Lions games? :thup: :wink:
In honour of the Lions creative coaching strategies, you should remain with the basic eye, nose mouth opening. If you execute that correctly, everyone will get the point.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Bosco
Team Captain

Rammer wrote:
lion24 wrote:Just wondering if anyone has creative designs for paper bags to wear to watch Lions games? :thup: :wink:
In honour of the Lions creative coaching strategies, you should remain with the basic eye, nose mouth opening. If you execute that correctly, everyone will get the point.
Don't forget the single tear drop under one of the eyes. :roar:
lion24
Legend

I was thinking of adding some swiss cheese or cream puffs on top in honour of the defence?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I was around for a lot of poor seasons in Lions' history, including a 12-year stretch from 1965 to 1976 when the team didn't once have a winning record, and only once won more than six games. The team also generally wasn't exciting to watch. We're a long way from paper bag territory.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

In honour of our Chapdelaine, he of the hand signal fame, I recommend an 1 digit salute.
tigerrr22
Starter

Be sure to bring a straw if the paper bag look keeps you buying tickets! :hypno:

Dominic In Vancouver
The_Pauser
Legend

lion24 wrote:I was thinking of adding some swiss cheese or cream puffs on top in honour of the defence?
Vanilla cream puffs.
Roar you Lions roar!
DanoT
Hall of Famer
Location: Victoria, B.C. in summer, Sun Peaks Resort in winter

If it gets any worse, and it might, you just might have to choose plastic over paper with no mouth or nose holes.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

Now earlier this season I did see a couple of Lions fans doing a greenmen imitation (orange spandexsuites instead of green). A paperbag on top of that outfit gets you on TSN FOR SURE, I'm betting.

Or a married couple winning a prize on the KISS-cam both wearing paperbags.....

Anyone one to take a guess how many paperbags are worn at Fridays game? IMO, you will have to specify whether the bag-wearer is a Rider fan or a Lion fan. Our record is worse but the Riders are in paperbag zone too, IMO.
pennw
Legend

notahomer wrote:Now earlier this season I did see a couple of Lions fans doing a greenmen imitation (orange spandexsuites instead of green). A paperbag on top of that outfit gets you on TSN FOR SURE, I'm betting.

Or a married couple winning a prize on the KISS-cam both wearing paperbags.....

Anyone one to take a guess how many paperbags are worn at Fridays game? IMO, you will have to specify whether the bag-wearer is a Rider fan or a Lion fan. Our record is worse but the Riders are in paperbag zone too, IMO.
So you're saying this could be the Paper Bag Bowl , then ?
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

If we get together an order we could save money:

http://www.wrdisplay.ca/catalog/grocery ... -bags.html
Rammer
Team Captain

Lions4ever wrote:If we get together an order we could save money:

http://www.wrdisplay.ca/catalog/grocery ... -bags.html
May only need a couple of people to go in with you given Wally's lifetime job security. :violin:
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Krieger of the Province ...

Not my sentiment, but on the topic.
Rammer
Team Captain

WestCoastJoe wrote:Krieger of the Province ...

Not my sentiment, but on the topic.
Makes you think that "Empire" should be renamed "Expire", or "Backfire".