Lions vs. Stamps Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Blitz
Team Captain

I want to kill Chap!! He just won't learn! You just spread them out! Jarious finds a gap and sneaks it over!!!!
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Tighthead
Legend

Sneaks or play action. Deep handoff is worst of all possible worlds.
Kamloops Lion
All Star

I'll say it now because I have never been more pissed at seeing golden opportunities wasted.
It's over.
It is.
One-yard line and 3 points (AGAIN?).
Screw it.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

I hate those deep handoffs on short yardage.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

*frig* Chap! First and goal from the 1, and you've got JJ.... DUH, QB sneak. I could have called that.... what the *frig* is wrong with you Chap. Please resign or get fired.
nelson95
Legend

6 red zone visits......

6 point lead
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

This is awful. Why do we have such *poop* play calling in crucial situations like that?
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

win or lose, The Chap has to go. He is the weakest link.
Blitz
Team Captain

This game should be so over!! Wasted opportunities on offence. Not punching the football in for touchdowns has hurt us so far in the playoffs. However, we still have a lead and we still have a good chance!!
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Awesome job Dante!
tosh
Rookie

lets goooooooo lionssss :bb:

15--12
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Belize City Lion wrote:win or lose, The Chap has to go. He is the weakest link.
Totally agree :cr:
D
Team Captain

Let's go LIONS .... time to put 7 on the hook and take back ol Mo!
I own The Grey Cup! .com
Blitz
Team Captain

Overall you couldn't ask for more out of our defensive backs so far this game. They've had a lot of good coverage on some very good receivers. They are making it tough for Burris....

We gotta get a touchdown on offence.......more than two and a half quarters now without a td from our offensive unit!!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Stefan Logan had his thigh wrapped up on the sidelines and tested it out to see how his flexibility was. He didn't like how it felt so he ripped it off and is going in anyways. What a warrior.