Football 202??

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

I'd do a male version of 101 or 202........who gives a *poop* if there's an age limit id be in!
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Lions_Fan_4_Life wrote:I'd do a male version of 101 or 202........who gives a *poop* if there's an age limit id be in!
You're young enough to take up the sport yourself. There's no better way to learn.
Sharpo

I'd do a Football 202 version for guys. I want to know more about the game, without added pressures of regular play. I work too much :(
Shelion
Champion

Solar Max wrote:So what do we do Coach OS99? Tailgate while they work their butts off?
:twisted:
So long as you make sure there is plenty of food left for us gals. :beer:
I'm sure we will be good and hungry when we're done. :wink:
Legal Leo
Starter

OrangeShoes99 wrote:
Solar Max wrote:So what do we do Coach OS99? Tailgate while they work their butts off?
LOL...that could be arranged...however, I don't see Iris being too enthused about it. She wants to do 101 but I am not sure about 202...
come on Iris.... we'd love to see you there.. I'm registered but didn't take 101 either... :wink: It will be fun....
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Legal Leo wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:
LOL...that could be arranged...however, I don't see Iris being too enthused about it. She wants to do 101 but I am not sure about 202...
come on Iris.... we'd love to see you there.. I'm registered but didn't take 101 either... :wink: It will be fun....
That's great that you're registered too! It'll be fun doing this with people I know! Look forward to it ladies!! :rockin:
Real women wear orange!!
Legal Leo
Starter

We're looking forward to seeing U too Cat Eyes... :rockin:
its going to be a great time for all of us, come on Iris... :thup:
Shelion
Champion

We request the presence of Mrs. OS99 at Football 202! :yes:
LFITQ
Team Captain

Looking more like MrsLFITQ will make an appearance. Just got back from the WestJet website and there is a seat sale on flights from PG to Van ($62) for that weekend. So now we just have to see about arranging some kidsitting for that weekend and she should be good to go ...

Gotta be able to make it somehow - they finally put it on a weekend so we have to reward them by turning out ...
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Shelion
Champion

That would be great to see Mrs LFITQ there too :rockin:
Charlene

I wanna go...i need to learn some stuff!
Shelion
Champion

Charlene wrote:I wanna go...i need to learn some stuff!
Hurry up and register girl. It is going to be lots of fun! :rockin:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

I'll work on her...she has a bit of a knee problem so on wet grass she'd have top be careful...
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

You guys are in for a whole lot of hurt...Mrs. OS is throwin on the cleats.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Shelion
Champion

OrangeShoes99 wrote:I'll work on her...she has a bit of a knee problem so on wet grass she'd have top be careful...
I can relate! I am waiting for back surgery, hopefully it's done by then. So I will have to go easy... No tackles :sigh: