Christmas Presents - Do You Re-gift?

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Robbie
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Why would you give wine bottles to someone else ? :wink:
Well, I don't drink much and if someone invites me to a dinner party, that's usually the best kind of dinner gift.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

For those of you who have received Christmas presents, will you confess if you peeked at them? If it's something you don't like, will you re-gift them?
Lions4ever
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Why would you give wine bottles to someone else ? :wink:
Well, I don't drink much and if someone invites me to a dinner party, that's usually the best kind of dinner gift.
I drink a lot - so feel free to give 'em to me!
tigger
All Star

(What) Christmas Presents - Do You Re-gift?

TiCats :lol:

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
Solar Max
Hall of Famer

tigger wrote:(What) Christmas Presents - Do You Re-gift?

TiCats :lol:
I thought you were a Saskatchewan fan?

Hmm....

:wink:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Robbie wrote:For those of you who have received Christmas presents, will you confess if you peeked at them? If it's something you don't like, will you re-gift them?
wow a regifted thread haha :P
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:
Robbie wrote:For those of you who have received Christmas presents, will you confess if you peeked at them? If it's something you don't like, will you re-gift them?
wow a regifted thread haha :P
And a re-gifted comment from WCBF last year.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

8) :lol:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
David
Team Captain

cromartie wrote:For example, one year I received a collection of Three Stooges videos from a friend. I don't really care for the Three Stooges....
Wait a minute! You don't like the Stooges?!? :shock: I thought it was practically encoded in our DNA to have an appreciation for Moe, Larry, and Curly....like turning our heads around when a pretty girl walks by, thumb dexterity with the remote and joystick, and leaving the cap off the toothpaste.

Say it ain't so Cro. :no:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Soundy
Hall of Famer

David wrote:
cromartie wrote:For example, one year I received a collection of Three Stooges videos from a friend. I don't really care for the Three Stooges....
Wait a minute! You don't like the Stooges?!? :shock: I thought it was practically encoded in our DNA to have an appreciation for Moe, Larry, and Curly....like turning our heads around when a pretty girl walks by, thumb dexterity with the remote and joystick, and leaving the cap off the toothpaste.

DH 8)
I bet he puts the seat back down, too.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
David
Team Captain

Soundy wrote:
David wrote:

DH 8)
I bet he puts the seat back down, too.

:lol: Ummm, well, I was going to use that line, but thought better of it lest I want to have every female Lionbacker assume I am chauvinist pig.

Speaking of which (female linebackers not chauvinist pigs) they seem to be in short supply these days. What happened to all of them?!?

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I think 120dB has been breaking their hearts, one by one, and driving them into seclusion.

Seems they just don't make enough NOISE...
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
FirstDownLions
Rookie

A good idea for potential re-gifts you may receive from the well meaning this year. Save them unopened/unused and donate them to the relevant charity of your choice for Christmas next year or even earlier in the year if you don't have the storage space.
"The quality of a man's life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi
wildthing
All Star

i have no issue with re-gifting. If I give something to someone and they don't like/want it, I am happier to know they gave it to someone who would appreciate it rather than keep it. As such I will take things I cannot use/dislike and do the same thing. I will even explain to the original giver as to why I gave it away. If they cannot accept the reasoning then were they really a friend to begin with?
lion24
Legend

wildthing wrote:i have no issue with re-gifting. If I give something to someone and they don't like/want it, I am happier to know they gave it to someone who would appreciate it rather than keep it. As such I will take things I cannot use/dislike and do the same thing. I will even explain to the original giver as to why I gave it away. If they cannot accept the reasoning then were they really a friend to begin with?
It is a good thing you don't mind re-gifting as Rider fans will be getting 2007 Grey Cup merchandise for the next 20 or so years before they win another Cup!! :wink: :wink: .........j/k, congrats on your win wildthing :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP