Doman not taking his foot off the gas - 2 day Backyard Party

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

almo89
Legend

Hambone wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:58 pm
The $5 beers (plural) is a bit of a misnomer. There is a $5 beer on the menu. Coors Light is $5. Everything else is Granville Island product Bomber size at $10. There's some non-beer alcoholic beverage options with one of them being available at $5.
There was a bigger selection of 5 dollar beers last year as it included craft beers. Looks like it'll only be Coors light this year. I don't really mind. I'm not a huge light beer fan, but 5 dollar beer is still a good deal when drinking outside of home.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

almo89 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:25 pm
Hambone wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:58 pm
The $5 beers (plural) is a bit of a misnomer. There is a $5 beer on the menu. Coors Light is $5. Everything else is Granville Island product Bomber size at $10. There's some non-beer alcoholic beverage options with one of them being available at $5.
There was a bigger selection of 5 dollar beers last year as it included craft beers. Looks like it'll only be Coors light this year. I don't really mind. I'm not a huge light beer fan, but 5 dollar beer is still a good deal when drinking outside of home.
As a rule I'm a diehard Kokanee drinker, bottle or can not draft. For craft beers I'm a hefeweizen or wheat ale fan. They had Stanley Park Sunsetter last year for $5. I was quite happy. This year no hef or wheat options.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
tedbear
Starter

With such a small crowd that was there tonight I wonder if they will have more of a variety of selection tomorrow when there will be thousands there instead of 1 or 2 hundred.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Amar Doman continues to market the club like never before. Received email from the Lions advertising season tickets for the remainder of the season at only $129 :thup: :thup:
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

TheLionKing wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:31 pm
Amar Doman continues to market the club like never before. Received email from the Lions advertising season tickets for the remainder of the season at only $129 :thup: :thup:
Apparently before this game they were offering 8 games for $149 so have now adjusted for 1 less game. They did the same last year.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.