Do it for Doman

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Walt67
Starter

As a proud Lions fan since the days of Dave Skrien, Kapp and Willie, I want to focus on how great it is to have a major Vancouver owner who is so passionate and savvy about building the future of his franchise.
Of course I'm not casting any criticism at David Braley, who kept this team and the whole CFL afloat, but Amar Doman is doing everything right so far - from ticket staff to out-of-town transportation to fan-friendly prices to top attractions - and on and on and on. He was just front and centre doing more TV promo work with D and D and it was great to see.
After fist-pumping with Mr. D earlier in the season, I'm happy to pay and brave going downtown to support what he is working to build. I don't think Lions fans have felt this way since Bobby Ackles and Wally B were at the controls.
I'm sure some of us wonder what it would be like if he were running one of the other two larger clubs in town, where ownership isn't seen in such a positive light.
Go Lions!
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Walt67 wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:11 pm
As a proud Lions fan since the days of Dave Skrien, Kapp and Willie, I want to focus on how great it is to have a major Vancouver owner who is so passionate and savvy about building the future of his franchise.
Of course I'm not casting any criticism at David Braley, who kept this team and the whole CFL afloat, but Amar Doman is doing everything right so far - from ticket staff to out-of-town transportation to fan-friendly prices to top attractions - and on and on and on. He was just front and centre doing more TV promo work with D and D and it was great to see.
After fist-pumping with Mr. D earlier in the season, I'm happy to pay and brave going downtown to support what he is working to build. I don't think Lions fans have felt this way since Bobby Ackles and Wally B were at the controls.
I'm sure some of us wonder what it would be like if he were running one of the other two larger clubs in town, where ownership isn't seen in such a positive light.
Go Lions!
Definitely like to see the Lions do well financially both for the benefit of the owner but also the fans and CFL.

Clearly this owner is deserving of some love at the gate from BC fans.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
ddanny
Rookie

Unfortunately there are some fans stuck on the island cancellation of ferry’s this morning but I heard they can catch the next boats which is going to get them there just in time apparently
Our Owner re arranged the buses to meet them at the time as well
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

ddanny wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:05 am
Unfortunately there are some fans stuck on the island cancellation of ferry’s this morning but I heard they can catch the next boats which is going to get them there just in time apparently
Our Owner re arranged the buses to meet them at the time as well
Good luck. I’m on the Coquihalla with a busload of Lions’ fans from Kamloops and Merritt. So far so good.
ddanny
Rookie

Cool how is the weather snowing
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

ddanny wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 am
Cool how is the weather snowing
Compact snow through the Coquihalla but sanded. Plows are out. Mostly bare and dry south of the snowshed.