This how serious the Lions are about building back their attendance

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

SammyGreene
Team Captain

A pre-game party with $5 beers & margaritas and now this deal for season tickets for the remaining games. Well done Mr Doman!

https://am.ticketmaster.com/bclions/pr ... Q5OTc3MQS2

There is an additional link for 25 percent off individual game tickets for a limited time

https://am.ticketmaster.com/bclions/pro ... Q5OTc3MQS2
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Marketing the Lions. What a concept. Long overdue.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:46 pm
Marketing the Lions. What a concept. Long overdue.
Beats the heck out of "Nothing rhymes with orange" -a marketing head scratcher every time a fan watched that on a passing bus.

Definitely this local owner is committed to building the game here.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

Good to see. What happened to the Lions over the last few years clearly illustrates what can happen when an owner (Bless him not withstanding) hangs on too long and the result is a team managed more as a holding company than as a team. We at last have someone who is prepared to provide authoritative direction again and in this case, first impressions are that this is going to be extremely positive direction. I hope the changes will be long an sustained.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.
Pratzy
prospect

Now they just announced Season Ticket holders buy up to 4 tickets at $5 each for next week on Thursday. I like the new owner.
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Pratzy wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:02 pm
Now they just announced Season Ticket holders buy up to 4 tickets at $5 each for next week on Thursday. I like the new owner.
I was just looking at that email. Fantastic offering!
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Pratzy wrote:
It’s a great deal. I just picked up two seats for $10 total near my season tickets. Two granddaughters jumped at the opportunity to go.
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

What's brilliant about this promotion is that season ticket holders really become part of the marketing team. Who better to turn others on to Lions football than a loyal fan who is already invested in seasons tickets? In the social media world we live in, personal endorsements have become far more powerful than any ad campaign. Good move by the Lions!
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Belize City Lion wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:02 pm
What's brilliant about this promotion is that season ticket holders really become part of the marketing team. Who better to turn others on to Lions football than a loyal fan who is already invested in seasons tickets? In the social media world we live in, personal endorsements have become far more powerful than any ad campaign. Good move by the Lions!
Absolutely. It's a two-headed animal. It incentivizes the ST holders to help promote. At the same time as a ST holder it feels like a perk to me. I just happen to be on the island this weekend for a family reunion. I will absolutely be canvassing family members who live in the GVA to see if any of them might want to take up the offer.
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Pratzy wrote:
Somewhere Dennis Skulsky is shaking his head. Good on Dolman. He has always said he wants people in the stadium and eyeballs on the product. This game is an extremely tough sell otherwise for walk up sales
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Steve Ewen of The Province has shone a well-deserved light on the Lions' social media team, which added videographer Nik Kowalski this year to a media team that has been among the league's best for several years. I followed Kowalski for his detailed breakdowns of football stats when he was just getting into media in Winnipeg. I hope the Lions are able to use more of his talents.
B.C. Lions’ ‘social’ studies: In-house media team having its own winning season
Gridiron Ernie
Champion

B.C.FAN wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:16 am
Steve Ewen of The Province has shone a well-deserved light on the Lions' social media team, which added videographer Nik Kowalski this year to a media team that has been among the league's best for several years. I followed Kowalski for his detailed breakdowns of football stats when he was just getting into media in Winnipeg. I hope the Lions are able to use more of his talents.
B.C. Lions’ ‘social’ studies: In-house media team having its own winning season
That's a splendid article--hat's off to Ewen. Yeah, Baker and co. have been pretty impressive--doing some brilliant work along the way. Good on the players and coaches to be open to it all, and engage to the degree they do. Their playing skills are the crux of the matter of course, but it's great entertainment--icing on the cake when personalities are allowed to shine. e.g. TJ Lee spontaneously dancing (and singing!) with the Stamp gals. LOL.