Grey Cup - Game Day Thread, November 27, 2011

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

Tighthead wrote:
cromartie wrote:
Tighthead wrote:
For what we had available to us, and how the half finished, I think it was pretty much terrible. I love having the points, but I bet the Bombers have better energy in their locker room than the Lions do.
I'm not going to go with terrible either, but it finished much worse than it started and that means they're finding things that work.
You seconded my first terrible, now you flip-flop? Are you Mitt Romney by chance ...
It's all water under the bridge now, but I did my best Jedi-Nickleback avoidance mind trick and did some reflection. I agreed with you on the momentum shift though.
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

PigSkin_53 wrote:Are you ready Joe?

Are you ready to accept the consequences whatever they may be?

You must be if we are to win today, we must be ready to realize our opponents are just as prepared, and committed to win as we are.

Today’s win is much bigger than any obstacle we have ever faced, after all those years since our last championship in 2006.

If there is any doubt in the minds of our coaching staff, if they have not prepared our team for any eventuality, if they do not have a plan B, or fail to adjust during the game or at critical half time, then we shall have underestimated our opponent, and failed to prepared properly for our adversary!

This day is what every CFL franchise trains for, plays a grueling, arduous 18 game schedule for, and fights tooth and nail, hammer and tong to get this chance to prove they are equal to, and realize the pinnacle of their hopes and aspirations.

Are you ready BC Lions…are you ready to ROAR???

I think that you are so...

ROAR YOU LIONS ROAR!!!

A ROAR HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!!!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis