Personell Changes for Friday's Game

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Blitz
Team Captain

Looks like Nick Moore will replace Dobson Collins, J. R. Larose will start at safety, as Davis Sanchez goes on the nine game injury list, and Kornegay will start at wideside halfback in place of Ruffin.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
bclions16
Champion

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:Looks like Nick Moore will replace Dobson Collins, J. R. Larose will start at safety, as Davis Sanchez goes on the nine game injury list, and Kornegay will start at wideside halfback in place of Ruffin.

Good
SammyGreene
Team Captain

The musical chairs, especially in the secondary just continues. Remember way back when the five starters — Marsh, Glover, Banks, Phillips and Miles — were basically intact for 3 years? Those were the days. Different coordinator if I recall too :wink:
The_Pauser
Legend

Blitz wrote:Looks like Nick Moore will replace Dobson Collins, J. R. Larose will start at safety, as Davis Sanchez goes on the nine game injury list, and Kornegay will start at wideside halfback in place of Ruffin.
Was Ruffin really that bad? I didn't really notice him out there which is probably a good thing. I would think that Phillips and/or Marsh should sit before Ruffin.

LaRose will be playing with a heavy heart too as he just lost his mother yesterday. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family.
Roar you Lions roar!
Rammer
Team Captain

The_Pauser wrote:
Was Ruffin really that bad? I didn't really notice him out there which is probably a good thing. I would think that Phillips and/or Marsh should sit before Ruffin.

LaRose will be playing with a heavy heart too as he just lost his mother yesterday. Thoughts and prayers with him and his family.
Ruffin as IR was out of place on one coverage of his man, he certainly wasn't the concern DB on the day. I understand that they want to get Tad K in, but it adds up to another move that hurts the continuity of the secondary.
Entertainment value = an all time low
WestCoastJoe
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote: Ruffin as IR was out of place on one coverage of his man, he certainly wasn't the concern DB on the day. I understand that they want to get Tad K in, but it adds up to another move that hurts the continuity of the secondary.
Wally expressed concern about not wanting to overwork the recently re-habbed Ruffin in games or practices. No knock on his play.
Anglophone
All Star

I remember thinking "Ruffin seems to be doing well, at least" while watching the game, myself. In light of his circumstances, I can understand Wally's decision (how many times have I said that this year?)
Blitz
Team Captain

Its still possible Rufffin may start and Kornegay will come in....Ruffin played well last game but he also has knee issues.

Pleased to see Moore inserted back into the lineup for Collins. Moore had a couple of drops in the first game but he also was injured in that game.

I think he will add more to the lineup than Collins.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Lion King
Rookie

I too like seeing Moore inserted into the line up.

I can understand putting Tad in, but I had thought Ruffin was playing
joe kapp22
Legend

BCLions BC Lions
#BCLions 46-Man roster: D. Collins to PR, T. Williams released,
D. Sanchez to 9gm inj. Add: LB J.Henderson, WR N. Moore, DB T. Kornegay
Hmm, Hopefully Joe Henderson gives us something he was a speedy impact player at first last season.
Know the smallest things and the biggest things, the shallowest things and the deepest things. As if it were a straight road mapped out on the ground ... These things cannot be explained in detail. From one thing, know ten thousand things. When you attain the Way of strategy there will not be one thing you cannot see. You must study hard.