Army/Navy Lions stuff

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

notahomer
Hall of Famer

Two or maybe three styles of tshirts $10
Hoodies (can't remember think $15)
Waterbottles with logo $5

Sale starts Saturday @ all ArmyNavy locations---I keep meaning to get them to update their flyers. This chain still uses old versions of the CFL and NFL logos when selling stuff.
D
Team Captain

I got some Lions socks there not long ago .... they had other CFL teams socks as well but they come with a distinct odour :tease:
I own The Grey Cup! .com
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

most of there stuff is 2nds that cant be sold to regular stores. off color or something
notahomer
Hall of Famer

sports & stuff----ric wrote:most of there stuff is 2nds that cant be sold to regular stores. off color or something
It is certainly older stuff. Tons of Orange Dickenson T-shirts. Other items include a Lion logo on a silver helmet TeeShirt. Some of the Orange coloured shirts looked like they were already fading/leaking colour. Still glad I snuck a peek especially since its not suppossed to be on sale until tomorrow.
donefron
Starter

Got some very cool stuff, embroidered hoodies 14.99, couple of t's 9.99, & a long sleeve coaches style white mock neck for 11.99.
They had micro fibre pullovers for 19.99 but unfortunately not big enuff for me, XL was biggest. New West was great, great selection, but probably no one else knew cause it was 4 when I got there & hardly anyone was looking at the stuff.