Lacrosse fans

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ballistic Bob
Legend

Any lacrosse fans want a bobblehead (in the box)from the defunct Ravens. My thrift store has a case of them. Its a descent(not plastic but ceramic) bobblehead. Shout out if you want one for the princely sum of a toonie. BB Image
Wear orange or wear nothing
princetonfan
Rookie

Hey BB
I would like one . I am coming down to the coast this weekend.Where can I go to get it
:beauty:
Ballistic Bob
Legend

princetonfan wrote:Hey BB
I would like one . I am coming down to the coast this weekend.Where can I go to get it
:beauty:
I PMed you. You can meet us at Milestones 2745 Barnett Hwy. Coquitlam on the 28th at 12:00 or somewhere else? BB
nelson95
Legend

I'm interested for my mini-tyke who just signed up for lacrosse
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

nelson95 wrote:I'm interested for my mini-tyke who just signed up for lacrosse
come by Milestones Saturday after 12. Ill have one for you. BB
nelson95
Legend

How long u going to be there?

Got a rugby game in Van
Give the ball to LeeRoy!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

nelson95 wrote:How long u going to be there?

Got a rugby game in Van
We are their for lunch Join us. BB
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Ballistic Bob wrote:Any lacrosse fans want a bobblehead (in the box)from the defunct Ravens. My thrift store has a case of them. Its a descent(not plastic but ceramic) bobblehead. Shout out if you want one for the princely sum of a toonie. BB Image
I passed by a thrift store in Kerrisdale this weekend and noticed their front window was lined off with about two dozen of these, still in the box. Seems like this item is not a rarity!
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

One of the directors of the Ravens donated 3 cases to the three SOS storea. One In North Van One In Kerrisdale and one in Richmond. BB