Bob Helmets

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

cromartie
Hall of Famer

Did I miss something? I thought that the helmets were supposed to be worn for two games and then auctioned off, with proceeds going to the BC Football Hall of Fame?

Now I've been otherwise involved with other things, but I don't remember them being worn more than once and never saw anything about an auction.

Can someone fill me in on what's happened with this?

Thanks!
Ballistic Bob
Legend

cromartie wrote:Did I miss something? I thought that the helmets were supposed to be worn for two games and then auctioned off, with proceeds going to the BC Football Hall of Fame?

Now I've been otherwise involved with other things, but I don't remember them being worn more than once and never saw anything about an auction.

Thanks!
look for them on Ebay after the season is over. Thats what they did a few years ago. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Ballistic Bob
Legend

cromartie wrote:Did I miss something? I thought that the helmets were supposed to be worn for two games and then auctioned off, with proceeds going to the BC Football Hall of Fame?

Thanks!
Auction starts tomorrow. BB http://www.bclions.com/article/orange-h ... ll-of-fame
Wear orange or wear nothing