Lions Hat

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

BiggestLionsFaninCalgary
prospect

Hoping someone can help...

I noticed Rob Murphy wearing a hat on the sidelines that I loved. I have looked for it online at all the usual suspects....sports and stuff, river city, lions site, cfl site....and I can't find anything.

It was a black and white hat with the regular lions logo on the front and then a small one on the back above the adjustable strap.....trucker style.

Anyone have any ideas who might have this hat?!?!?

Thanks!
Keep your head up...
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

o u mean the sideline cap?
2012 Season Ticket Holder
smphantom
Legend

It is a nice looking hat and is probably a team issue only. Same with the sweet golf shirt BP wore to Ricks last month, and on the sidelines Saturday night.
Stay thirsty my friends.
swervin
Rookie

Puzzling to me as to why such items would be team issue only. I see Kent Austin wearing that nice RBK Riders hat every game but have yet to see it online anywhere. Typical CFL merchandising gurus probably wont make them available for 2 or 3 years when theyre out of style.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, not sure which hat you mean, but if its black on the front and says rbk football in orange with white mesh with the lions logo on the side i have those in BC and sask. They came out recently.
If murphy was wearing it on the sideline interview i will check the tape to look at it!

rick
BiggestLionsFaninCalgary
prospect

hi, not sure which hat you mean, but if its black on the front and says rbk football in orange with white mesh with the lions logo on the side i have those in BC and sask. They came out recently.
If murphy was wearing it on the sideline interview i will check the tape to look at it!

rick
That sounds like the one. If you could check for me on that interview, that would be great thanks!!!

EDIT: if you do have that in stock, could you let me know as I don't see it on your website and I live in Calgary.
Keep your head up...
smphantom
Legend

BiggestLionsFaninCalgary wrote:

rick
That sounds like the one. If you could check for me on that interview, that would be great thanks!!!

EDIT: if you do have that in stock, could you let me know as I don't see it on your website and I live in Calgary.
It's not that one.
Stay thirsty my friends.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, just checked the tape and its not the one i thought. But i believe i do have some of those left in stock. I will check this afternoon when i get to the store and let you know later. Not sure why those ones are not on the site. ww do have a ton of stuff that isnt on the site but i usually tryto have the lions stuff put on firs.

rick
BiggestLionsFaninCalgary
prospect

sports & stuff----ric wrote:hi, just checked the tape and its not the one i thought. But i believe i do have some of those left in stock. I will check this afternoon when i get to the store and let you know later. Not sure why those ones are not on the site. ww do have a ton of stuff that isnt on the site but i usually tryto have the lions stuff put on firs.

rick
I'm confused....which one do you think you have in stock? The one you were thinking of, or the one Murphy was wearing?!!?

Either way let me know what you have in stock! Thanks Rick
Keep your head up...
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

i have the one murohy was wearing! It goes for $19.99 - lionbackers 15%.=$16.99 plus gst and about $6.50 shipping or so.

If you want one you can phone me a CC # or email it to me. If you want to pay with paypal on my site, order the other trucker style hat thats on there and i will know to ship the one you want.If you do it on our site it will charge you full price plus $10.00 shipping. I will refund the discount and extra shipping.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
BiggestLionsFaninCalgary
prospect

sports & stuff----ric wrote:i have the one murohy was wearing! It goes for $19.99 - lionbackers 15%.=$16.99 plus gst and about $6.50 shipping or so.

If you want one you can phone me a CC # or email it to me. If you want to pay with paypal on my site, order the other trucker style hat thats on there and i will know to ship the one you want.If you do it on our site it will charge you full price plus $10.00 shipping. I will refund the discount and extra shipping.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
Sweet, thanks...I am calling you right now.
Keep your head up...
lion24
Legend

sports & stuff----ric wrote:i have the one murohy was wearing! It goes for $19.99 - lionbackers 15%.=$16.99 plus gst and about $6.50 shipping or so.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
I will take one of those hats if you still have some more Rick?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

i have 3 or 4 left!

Biggest fan in calgary should receive his before end of the week as it was shipped today!