What is your most prized Lions item or collectible?

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

Can be something from the past (a collectible or piece of memorabilia) or something from the present - maybe something you bought from the locker room sale or from Sports N Stuff.

I'm a big-time Lions collector as some of you may know - I know BB, LFITQ and Orangeshoes99 are too. Would love to hear what you've got. What's your favourite or most valuable piece?

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Wally!
Starter

Football signed by the whole 2005 team.
Shaggy
Starter

Football signed by '85 Lions.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

Wear orange or wear nothing
LFITQ
Team Captain

I'm with Shaggy.

I have a 1985 Grey Cup game used football signed by the whole team.

I just picked up a game used autographed glove from Ryan Phillips.

Funny tho, still no Dante Marsh jersey ... Yank?? 8)
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
crburrows
Champion

Top 3:
- Joe Kapp trading card
- Lui autographed ball
- Nautyn MacKay-Loescher's 2004 helmet

My fave??? :hypno:
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Funny tho, still no Dante Marsh jersey ... Yank??
Yea that was a mistake by me. I went with the Simpson Helmet and wish i had taken the MArsh one.

Also have game worn jersey of:

Bo Lewis GC Jersey 04
Clermont Black
Simpson Orange
DD White

My big "collection" pieces are game programs from the 50's and 60's. They have the cool art work on the front. I have them framed and on my wall.
I have my head up my butt - 120db
darnellclash
Starter

I have a vintage 1985 Grey Cup Champions mesh hat in mint condition. My buddy's girlfriend was helping her friend move and found it in a shoebox - never worn, the colors are still bright. She asked her friend if she could give it to me and I freaked out when she brought it over because a few months before that I was cleaning out some of my old crap from my parents storage room and found the matching vintage 1985 brown/orange Lions jacket my dad had brought home 22 years ago and forgot about - again mint condition never been worn.

I only bring these items out for Western Final games.
It is what it is.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

BC Lions 40 Years of Pride hat signed by most of the 1994 team
Lyle Green's game used white jersey
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

My game worn Antonio Warren jersey from the 2004 Grey Cup. I paid 150.00 for it at the locker room sale. What a deal that was. It's got the rips and scuff marks and is signed by AW. I have it in a shadow box in my office.
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
kidder
Rookie

My two rarest / favorite items have to be my 1966 Woodwards Quaterback club patch (see Avatar), and my early 60's Lion's pennant. Trying to date the pennant, I brought a picture of it to show Bob Ackles @ Rick's party and he asked me to send it too him at his office and he said he would show it to Kato who apparently has two huge pennant wheels on his wall that he could match it up to. So far I have not heard back ............... I have my life size Lui (that makes a great Scowl holder), and never worn "Pez Noze" B.C. Football T-shirt that has the Lions head on it sporting a giant Pezim nose on it. The rest of the shrine is filled with the usual WAY too many hat's, t-shirt's, glasses, two football's, sweat shirt's etc etc etc ............
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

my prized Lions possession isnt a possession it is the experience of being able to go to games live
2012 Season Ticket Holder
prairielion
Starter

Man, you guys have some awesome stuff. I think my favorites are game worn gloves from #85 Matt Clark and a practice jersey from #77 Mike Trevathan. Also my first ever autographed card of Doug Flutie from a game played at Taylor Field in Regina. I was just a kid then and was so excited. :rockin:
Still in Riderville, hating the Riders!
David
Team Captain

Tough call as to which is my fav, but here are a few:

* recently acquired game-worn Lions away jersey from 1974 (Don Moorhead).

* sideline cloak circa 1960s. It's a large, heavy black cloak with orange quilted lining and a hood. There's a giant embroidered "mountain lion astride a football" logo on the back with "B.C. Lions" embroidered above it in a semi-circle.

* complete set of Woodward's Quarterback Club crests.

* complete sets of Royal Bank player photos (1971 - 1978)

* Primo Villaneuva jersey (circa 1956 - 1957).

Wanted: complete set of Chevron (Standard Oil) player photos from 1971. There were a lot of rare bonus cards issued that year for players who came later in the season, including actor Carl Weathers.

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

1994 Grey Cup ball
Lloyd