Lions should start selling Playoff tickets NOW

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

If Vancouver gets the NFL game, I'll go away
lion24
Legend

120dB wrote:If Vancouver gets the NFL game, I'll go away
If you are a Lions fan then I think you should stay but if you are just a Printers fan then leave. Why would Vancouver getting the NFL game be the clincher for you to go?? :lol: You are a space cadet for sure but I always enjoy the entertainment value you bring :thup: :thup: By the way can I still buy the exclamation mark section of your NOISE! sign?? :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
120dB
Legend

If you're in Edmonton, can you explain why the field was watered down before yesterday's game to make it extra slippery for the Lion players?

we had Lions slipping all over the place; that's not fair

I propose that next year for opponents coming to BC Place we use HEATED BENCHES on the opponent's side so that when it's 85 degrees inside the dome the opponents can stay nice and warm.

And take away the cooling fans from the opponent side and add two cooling fans to the Lions side

I also propose that on a Lions FG attempt that an Airlock door on that side of the Stadium be opened to create a huge blast of tail wind to help the kick go through.

If the Eskimos want to use questionable tactics like watering fields to make them slippery and keep opposing teams from practicing at Commonwealth the day before a game and blame it on the City, then the BC Lions ought to use some tactics too
lion24
Legend

120dB wrote:If you're in Edmonton, can you explain why the field was watered down before yesterday's game to make it extra slippery for the Lion players?

we had Lions slipping all over the place; that's not fair

I propose that next year for opponents coming to BC Place we use HEATED BENCHES on the opponent's side so that when it's 85 degrees inside the dome the opponents can stay nice and warm.

And take away the cooling fans from the opponent side and add two cooling fans to the Lions side

I also propose that on a Lions FG attempt that an Airlock door on that side of the Stadium be opened to create a huge blast of tail wind to help the kick go through.

If the Eskimos want to use questionable tactics like watering fields to make them slippery and keep opposing teams from practicing at Commonwealth the day before a game and blame it on the City, then the BC Lions ought to use some tactics too
Would you like me to sneak into the stadium the night or day before to take video of the suspected watering of the field?? :lol: I find it funny how many other teams seem to do fine but it seems to be that the Lions have a mental block of playing at Commonwealth?? :bang:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
120dB
Legend

well I dunno, something fishy is going on at Commonwealth... maybe

maybe maybe not
Soundy
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:They think that by reusing my butt quote in every post that I'm necessarily going to go away.
How about if we make a banner out of your butt quote?
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:well I dunno, something fishy is going on at Commonwealth... maybe

maybe maybe not
Don't you mean mabey, mabey not ? :lol:
Soundy
Hall of Famer

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
pinkfreud

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

"Major foul... piling on!" :lol:
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Shaggy
Starter

:beer: Only one complaint...isn't that supposed to be in crayon 8)
120dB
Legend

the scoreboard is impressive but what's with all the empty seats?
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:the scoreboard is impressive but what's with all the empty seats?
Read the rest of the scoreboard to figure that one out genius :bang:
I have my head up my butt - 120db
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Another classic burn Yank....hahahahaha

Kudos to Soundy....mabey next time you'll have to highlight the timer and score. I'm thinking 120db can't see the big picture.
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, I literally spit my drink out when I saw that.