GREY CUP TICKETS

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

lionsfan60
prospect

Anyone know any locations in Canada or the US where peole may be selling Grey Cup tickets? I am looking to purchase three to see our Lions play in Toronto!!
pinkfreud

Shhhhh! You're gonna jinx it!
lionsfan60
prospect

No, not gonna jinx it....just very confident in our team.
Ravi
Legend

lionsfan60 wrote:Anyone know any locations in Canada or the US where peole may be selling Grey Cup tickets? I am looking to purchase three to see our Lions play in Toronto!!
Try Ticketmaster. The game is almost sold out but you still might be able to find three tickets together there. Good luck!
Rammer
Team Captain

lionsfan60 wrote:Anyone know any locations in Canada or the US where peole may be selling Grey Cup tickets? I am looking to purchase three to see our Lions play in Toronto!!
I am going to suggest that you just book a hotel at TO and find a scalper, as there will be better seating, or if the Argos aren't in it, great seats and a third off. Ask many regular GC attendees, there is always good tickes available at game time, at or below cost, and they count on the misfortunes of opposition teams who don't make it there that thought it was their year.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Rick James
Legend

I bought tickets off of a guy that booked a party of 10 and had only 7 show up. He sold me a great seat for $100. Face value was $275!!
pinkfreud

I'm counting on tickets being available from scalpers as the Grey Cup grasshoppers have advised me this is how it's done.
Rick James
Legend

Scalpers are one thing, you need to find a regular fan that has spares and wants to unload them at game time.
cromartie
Hall of Famer

Stub Hub.

eBay.

CraigsList.

If/when Toronto is bounced, a number of tickets will go up for bid, particularly on eBay.

You can get tickets. Book the hotel and flight, if you're that confident.
lionsfan60
prospect

I already have!!
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

I bought 3 (1 pair and 1 single) when they went on-sale to the general public. Undecided as to where to sit.
pinkfreud

So the earliest Toronto fans would start dumping them would be after the eastern semi-final on November 11th if Toronto were in the semi-final and lost, yes?
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

You don't want to sit with me??????????? :shock: :bawl: j/k

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck sitting by myself............
pinkfreud

Canuck_4_Life wrote:You don't want to sit with me??????????? :shock: :bawl: j/k

Oh well, I guess I'm stuck sitting by myself............
You never asked me to. :?

Do people typically try to sit together or are you more likely to find only pairs or threes? I'm out of commission (in Jamaica) from the 15th until I get to Toronto on the 22nd so I hope I can find something when I get there if not before.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I knew I forgot to do something...............