what will you be watching, lions or Canucks this friday

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

chimpy

what will you be watching, lions or Canucks this friday?

I will be at the Canucks game this Friday so i will miss the entire lions game, oh well only one this year, what will everybody else be doing?
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Not much of an issue as Lions game starts at 5 and Canucks at 7. You can watch the entire Lions game and miss just the 1st period of the hockey game.
joesports
All Star

Lions. :thup: Should be a good game.
notahomer
Hall of Famer

I don't have to make a choice this game (the NHL/NHLPA lost me during the last 'labour disruption') but I'm probably going to miss watching the game in Edmonton on television. I have a volunteer commitment that I just can't back out of. It's already bugging me I'm going to miss this one (considering this is a dirty play' rematch & part of a back2back). But as you stated Chimpy, oh well only one this year.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

BOTH!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Shaggy
Starter

Will be watching both as well, although Lions game is more important in the big scheme of things.

Would like to see us make up the loss to Winnipeg in our own house. We let them hang around in that game and it came back to bite us in the rear.

Go Lions!! Go Canucks!!
Power-O-O-O-O
Starter

Both.
Wally!
Starter

1st half of the Lions at a bar, the Canucks live ...
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

You're asking this on Lionbackers ? :? :wink: Let me think about it and get back to you. :lol:
airkore
Rookie

The Canucks are playing???zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Supersonicsfreak
Rookie

Lions... I'd prefer to not look at those new Nucker jersey's!
SammyGreene
Team Captain

TheLionKing wrote:You're asking this on Lionbackers ? :? :wink: Let me think about it and get back to you. :lol:
Good point.... :lol:

Barry MacDonald who I wouldn't describe as a huge Lions/CFL follower.... did bring up a very good point this morning in we are witnessing the greatest era in Lions history with a fourth straight 1st place finish in the West in reach. And this is with the team's 3rd string QB leading the latest charge.

No wonder the usually composed and polite Higgins blew a gasket. Nothing like getting embarassed and your lack of depth and player development exposed but another team that has thrived in the same situation he is in.

Buono is the greatest coach in Lions history and with the exception of maybe Ackles, the greatest GM as well. His decisions on players over the years has been nearly flawless... whether that's recognizing a veteran beyond his prime or extending one before he becomes a FA.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:You're asking this on Lionbackers ? :? :wink: Let me think about it and get back to you. :lol:
I gave it some serious thought. Will be watching the Lions. :yes:
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Lions until 7...Canucks til its over
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Neither. But I will be listening to the Lions. Except that I may have to work late that night and could miss a good chunk of the game. :bang: Damn work! :bang: