SUNS Marion asks for trade

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

GeroySimonFAN
All Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2007 ... ion_trade/

it's too bad that he wants out of Phoenix, i love the energy this guy brings night in and night out, seems he never gets tired!!! he definately earns his pay cheque.

- latest rumor has him going to Los Angeles Lakers for possibly Lamar Odom. I remember back when the Grizzlies were still the Vancouver Grizzlies, Lamar Odom welcomed a chance at playing in Vancouver. He was one of the few guys that really wanted to play here...but thats ancient history now.
smphantom
Legend

You know they won't trade him for Kobe, as Kobe and Raja Bell do not like each other.
Stay thirsty my friends.
GeroySimonFAN
All Star

that isnt the plan...the plan is to bring Marion to Los Angeles to PLAY with Kobe!...the other scenario is disgruntled Utah Jazz forward Andre Kirilenko for Marion...the Lakers deal would most likely be Marion for Odom and Brian Cook(he would work good in the SUNS system)...however, the salaries may be an issue...but thats what they said about Garnett...and then he was traded to Boston.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Did any of you know that Brian Cook worked for SportingNews Radio before going pro?