Exciting news !!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

Congrats BBgirl :rockin: :rockin: You deserve it and hope you will both be happy!! and let's hope there is a chance he will be a Lion fan?? :yes:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Charlene

We've all rarely seen him without his Lions jersey on since he got it =)
bbgirl
Legend

Yeah, he's definitely becoming a Lions fan despite my best attempts. :sigh: :wink:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

muhahaha.....come to the darkside Vanessa.....
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
lion24
Legend

bbgirl wrote:Yeah, he's definitely becoming a Lions fan despite my best attempts. :sigh: :wink:
That is awesome he cannot go back now :lol: :lol: Tell him I feel for him as I know what it is like to live around Bomber fans :wink: Actually it is just nice that he accepts OUR FOOTBALL although he probably wonders why it is called football :? :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

congrats vanessa!!
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion