Thanks to Paris Jackson!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

LFITQ
Team Captain

I just wanted to give some props out to Paris who came to the tailgate site after the game and was kind enough to take time out from his family to come and talk to us fans.

He was very personable and answered some rather dicey questions with some flair and ease. He said absolutely nothing that woudl come back to haunt him even if some of the questions asked could put a guy into trouble for answering. He definitely kept things politically correct, but did it in such a way you wouldn't know it if you weren't listening for it.

He is an excellent speaker and was extremely nice and friendly with everyone. I'm sure he made Keith's night by getting into it and making Keith seem like the centre of attention for awhile.

Paris that was great of you to come over, not duck out of any of the questions, and just generally being a good sport with it all. Paris truly showed what a Superstar should be!!! :thup: :thup:
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Bosco
Team Captain

LFITQ wrote:I just wanted to give some props out to Paris who came to the tailgate site after the game and was kind enough to take time out from his family to come and talk to us fans.

He was very personable and answered some rather dicey questions with some flair and ease. He said absolutely nothing that woudl come back to haunt him even if some of the questions asked could put a guy into trouble for answering. He definitely kept things politically correct, but did it in such a way you wouldn't know it if you weren't listening for it.

He is an excellent speaker and was extremely nice and friendly with everyone. I'm sure he made Keith's night by getting into it and making Keith seem like the centre of attention for awhile.

Paris that was great of you to come over, not duck out of any of the questions, and just generally being a good sport with it all. Paris truly showed what a Superstar should be!!! :thup: :thup:
Keith and Paris are indeed buds! :lol:

Huge kudos to Paris for sharing time with us, and showing (once again) how approachable CFL players are to the fans and the local community. :thup:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Paris has stopped by after every game this year. :thup:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
LFITQ
Team Captain

OrangeShoes99 wrote:Paris has stopped by after every game this year. :thup:
Well La dee da dee da ... 8) (and you know where I got that phrase from!!)

This was the first one I've been to that he was at (ok so I've only been to 1 other TG'er this year) and I thought he deserved the props for having done so. (Thus the thumbs up smilie you gave!!)

Gotta love the CFL and their stars! It sure makes it worth being a fan when you can interact with them in that way!
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

His father is also now a regular at the tailgates. :rockin:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
MacNews
Team Captain

Man I gotta start stopping by earlier!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Wow! That is unbelievable! What time did Paris show up?
pinkfreud

LFITQ wrote:
OrangeShoes99 wrote:Paris has stopped by after every game this year. :thup:
This was the first one I've been to that he was at (ok so I've only been to 1 other TG'er this year)
That's right. Paris should be thanking you for making an appearance.

:wink:
smphantom
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Wow! That is unbelievable! What time did Paris show up?
He showed up after the game around 11ish.
Stay thirsty my friends.
Quesdad
Champion

He also did a walk through prior to the game much to Mr. Dick Harris's appreciation (BC Caucas Chairman and Member of Parliament for Cariboo-Prince George)....they got to shake hands!!!
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

I've never seen him there yet.. I'm sure I've been to most tailgaters...
pinkfreud

Lionheart wrote:I've never seen him there yet.. I'm sure I've been to most tailgaters...
That's because you get there late. I believe he usually stops by on his way in before I even get there.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Yeah, I've seen at the last two 'gaters prior to the game.....Robert you need to get there before 6:45 :wink:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
Lionheart
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Yeah, I've seen at the last two 'gaters prior to the game.....Robert you need to get there before 6:45 :wink:
That was an exception. :oops: However, the above photo show's its' dark out. No way that's before 6:45. :twisted:

Paris, are you avoiding me? :lol:
pinkfreud

Lionheart wrote:
West Coast Blue Fan wrote:Yeah, I've seen at the last two 'gaters prior to the game.....Robert you need to get there before 6:45 :wink:
That was an exception. :oops: However, the above photo show's its' dark out. No way that's before 6:45. :twisted:

Paris, are you avoiding me? :lol:
Well he came after the game last time but normally he comes before the game, on his way into the stadium. If you weren't such a jet setter, you'd be there early enough to catch him.

:wink: