Tonights Game- HELP!!

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

lionsfan60
prospect

:x
Anyone know how I can get this game, either via computer (broadband) or other tonight? I live in the US and I can't for some reason get this game on television. Are there any Canadian websites that I may be able to get this game on outside of CFL.CA? I would appreciate anyone's help.

Go LIONS!!!
D
Team Captain

I own The Grey Cup! .com
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

This is one of only two Lions home games to be shown on HD this year (along with the Sept. 15 game against the Toronto), so there is likely no conventional television or web access in the U.S.
krein32

If you have digital cable or satelite, you can order RDS and watch the game(albeit in French) for a minimal fee of something like 20 cents. Just order the channel before the game and cancel it after the game.
swervin
Rookie

Try this website around gametime. Theres a link to TSN there and it might be up and running by then. Tends to be hit and miss for CBC feeds but usually show FNF on there. Us fans in the US are unfairly blacked out from Friday Night Football unless you have Dish HD. This is a way around it. Good luck.

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_sports.html#