awesome prize announced just for lionbackers!!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

Charlene

Bucky bought a Trevor Linden (16!) jersey and a jersey of his own, i believe! =)
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

nice
2012 Season Ticket Holder
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

yeah, the players even know where to get the best deal on jerseys!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I ship out quite a bit of lions product to players families!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

i was really impressed with the selection of stuff you have there Rick! :thup:
2012 Season Ticket Holder
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Yeah, I forgot to mention how cool it was watching the guys trying on Canuck jerseys. Paris was talking about having tickets to the Canucks game on Wednesday night and that he's 1st row behind Luongo or something like that.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Yeah, I forgot to mention how cool it was watching the guys trying on Canuck jerseys. Paris was talking about having tickets to the Canucks game on Wednesday night and that he's 1st row behind Luongo or something like that.
A guy in his building has seasons and for whatever reason he doesn't want to go, so Paris is taking those seats.
Soundy
Hall of Famer

Ha! Watch Paris get hooked on hockey and go into hockey broadcasting after his football career, and then the Tommy Larscheid haters can hate on PJ too. :roll:
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
bcbill1
Rookie

Hey, bcbill1 - Joe asked me where Maple Ridge was, and then said "How far is that from Hope?" (I resisted the old joke that it was beyond hope). I'm guessing the only way he ever heard of Hope is if you told him??? :lol:[/quote]

Hopefully Joe wasn't asking , because he was coming for the helmet :twisted: :lol:
By the way, Maple Ridge is my home town :thup: , left there in '91.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe with Joe Smith

Paris signing Diet Coke bottles:

Rick, Paris, Joe and Bucky:
pinkfreud

Why is Paris signing Diet Coke bottles?
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

pinkfreud wrote:Why is Paris signing Diet Coke bottles?
I think somebody brought them as a gag after reading the newspaper article about Joe Smith's penchant for collecting empties to return.

Nice to see my picture with Joe turn out! Thanks for snapping the pic for me, Jay! :rockin:
I_Bleed_Orange
Starter

Thanks again to Rick and Wendy! Once again a very enjoyable event for us fans.

Its great to talk football, and things other than football with the players and Bobby.

Paris thanked me for having a #19 jersey to get signed. He says "Hey, that's a nice looking jersey"

Congrats to .G. on winning the Hamilton game, and also to the other prize winners.
I'm feelin' fine
Sitting in Row A - Sec 39

http://picasaweb.google.com/SayYesToFun
hoonsagain
Starter

Sounds like a great event, too bad I wasn't able to attend. I did get my "Waterboy" book signed at the last home game by Bobby. Very cool....he signed "To Dave - the 13th man - best wishes, Bobby Ackles". Bobby is a great football man, and the book is a great inside look at the football business....very well done.

hoons
Football is not a contact sport. It's a collision sport. Dancing is a... contact sport. ~Duffy Daugherty
smphantom
Legend

Soundy wrote:Ha! Watch Paris get hooked on hockey and go into hockey broadcasting after his football career, and then the Tommy Larscheid haters can hate on PJ too. :roll:
It will never happen, as no one is worse than Larscheid. :twisted:
Stay thirsty my friends.
Grandmaster C
Starter

It was a cool event. I had a great time, but it's just too bad that I was broke so I couldn't patronize Rick's awesome store as much as I would've liked to.

Rick, your store is awesome. The next time I'm in the Chilliwack area, I'm checking it out for sure. Thanks for throwing the awesome party. :thup:
R.I.P. Bob