awesome prize announced just for lionbackers!!

Buy or Sell Tickets (non profit) Info about the BC Lions in the Community and where Lions fans gather for events like tailgaters

Moderator: Team Captains

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

same price for any player! just let me know as soon as possible.
jersey color/player/size/pro-stitched

thanks
rick
.G.
All Star

^cool!

i'll definately want johnson, size large, stitched, as for colour im undecided, how soon do you need to know?

also, silly question, but would you happen to have any pictures of the jerseys that have been customized with the stitching? im curious to see how the name plate looks
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, as soon as you decide would be good. a least 3 weeks in advance would be nice.

name plates are the same as whats on the players jerseys, done by the same guy thatb does all the player jerseys so its done professionally!!
Charlene

Ooh i can't wait til i win this!

:)

Who to take, who to take.
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Charlene wrote:Ooh i can't wait til i win this!

:)

Who to take, who to take.
>>>>>>>> me <<<<<<<<<<<< :wink:
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
bbgirl
Legend

I want to win! Roadtrip to the wack!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

This sounds awesome. It's times like this I wish I drove and didn't rely on transit.
Sharpo

No Ordinary Joe.

Greyhound Chilliwack drops you off not 4 blocks from Sports'n Stuff.

8)
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

BUS STOP IS PRETTY MUCH ACROSS THE STREET!!
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

HEY 'G' Your jersey is ordered and will be here for pickupon the 7th of oct.
you can pay for it that day, it will give you 7 more entries towards the hamilton trip! (1 entry for lionbackers who can make it out plus additional entry for every $20.. purchase.) Books count as an entry as well. please prebook the book if you want one asap.)

thanks
rick
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

more prizes for the weekend include an authentic player helmet autographed and a couple offical cfl footrballs autographed. The helmet is white with the black paw. more details to come.

reserve your ackles books now!!
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Now with the Casey Printers signing in Hamilton, the trip to see the Lions and Ti-Cats just became even more attractive! I'm going to go over my finances to see if I'll have any cash to get an extra entry or two and ask around to perhaps bum a ride off somebody so I can make it down there for this.
Sharpo

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Now with the Casey Printers signing in Hamilton, the trip to see the Lions and Ti-Cats just became even more attractive! I'm going to go over my finances to see if I'll have any cash to get an extra entry or two and ask around to perhaps bum a ride off somebody so I can make it down there for this.
greyhound approximately 10$ each way out of coquitlam/vancouver...
Whisperin' Jimmy
Starter

Rick has a good price for jerseys with proper, sewn-on numbers as well. Which leads me to my question: I'm thinking of getting Joe Smith's #33. He was a real gentleman on 'fan day' at training camp, and he's had a gutsy season. Will he be here next year? I don't know anything about his contract.

What do you guys think? Will Joe be here for a while? Thanks for the input.
"Football combines the two worst things about America: it is violence punctuated by committee meetings." -George F. Will