NOISE! Banner being given away for free

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

120dB
Legend

I'm giving away my NOISE! banner to anyone interested in taking it to the games. It's free. It comes in 6 cardboard sections that are numbered 1 - 6 so when you hang it on the railing you can see the correct sequence of letters. The red line of tape along the top shows the top side.

Here is a pic of it:

Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

why are u giving it away?
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Yank In BC
Hall of Famer

Dan_Payne_fan!! wrote:why are u giving it away?
WCBF...I am thinking this is what you have always wanted.

Surprised you arent trying to sell it on ebay, make some money for that ankle brace you need now from jumping off the wagon
I have my head up my butt - 120db
120dB
Legend

can someone fix the IMG link at the top and delete the "?" at the end thanks
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Yank In BC wrote:

Surprised you arent trying to sell it on ebay, make some money for that ankle brace you need now from jumping off the wagon
um im not WCBF you might want to look at who u were quoting bud
Soundy
Hall of Famer

120dB wrote:can someone fix the IMG link at the top and delete the "?" at the end thanks
Your EDIT button doesn't work?

West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

Yank In BC wrote:
Im guessing that he has finally moved out of his moms basement.....either that or he got new Harry Potter sheets for his birthday and doesn't need "da noise" sheets any longer.

Thanks for the setup Yank :wink:
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
lion24
Legend

120dB wrote:I'm giving away my NOISE! banner to anyone interested in taking it to the games. It's free. It comes in 6 cardboard sections that are numbered 1 - 6 so when you hang it on the railing you can see the correct sequence of letters. The red line of tape along the top shows the top side.

Here is a pic of it:

Too bad, I would have offered up big money just for the exclamation mark !!!!! :wink: :wink:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

lol
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:
Yank In BC wrote:
Im guessing that he has finally moved out of his moms basement.....either that or he got new Harry Potter sheets for his birthday and doesn't need "da noise" sheets any longer.

Thanks for the setup Yank :wink:
:lol: :lol:
120dB
Legend

just in case you think this is the last NOISE! banner I have, I have 6 more in reserve
D
Team Captain

why not just put it up next game and leave it there ..... it might still be there next game
I own The Grey Cup! .com
120dB
Legend

I'm hoping this city will rally around this Lions team after that gutsy performance last night. Never mind NOISE signs; the perfornance last night on tv should motivate more people to get their butts out to the dome and support the club. The players are busting their butts out there, playing through pain and agony and mabey even broken limbs.

Just recall that scene on tv with Buck Pierce walking off the field in agony. When was the last time you saw that sort of devotion and intensity at a Canucks game where you forked out $ 500 for tickets?
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Will you be at the game ?
120dB
Legend

yeah I'll show up to support this gutsy Lions team (a team that's got more guts and fortitude than recent Canucks teams) minus the NOISE sign of course as all I saw people doing last game was banging the beach ball around rather than watching the game.

I grabbed one ball and stepped on it and burst it and everyone around me booed. :lol: