Need help trying to decide on a jersey

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Alright, so I think I've settled on Joe Smith for my jersey. Where would you guys say is the best place to get them from? I was thinking of getting it from that tiny store in The Bay that's close to the Granville Skytrain station.
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Sports & Stuff
Chilliwack Mall
45610 Luckakuck Way
Chilliwack BC V2R 1A2
Phone: (604) 858-2614
Ballistic Bob
Legend

No Ordinary Joe wrote:Alright, so I think I've settled on Joe Smith for my jersey. Where would you guys say is the best place to get them from? I was thinking of getting it from that tiny store in The Bay that's close to the Granville Skytrain station.
Sports and Stuff. Rick will will give you a first class jersey at Lionbacker prices. That tiny store is one of a chain Collectors Den. BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Ordered my jersey tonight after work. (Sorry Rick!) As much as I'd like to support a fellow Lionbacker, I don't have a car so getting to Chilliwack is very hard for me to do. I also don't have any credit cards (thanks to being extremely bad with money in my younger days, lol) so I couldn't order over the phone. Anyways...I got a Joe Smith 3rd. It'll be ready in 2-3 weeks and I plan to proudly unveil it at the Montreal game in late August which will likely be my next live game. I can't wait to get it! :twisted:
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Got a phone call on Friday saying that my jersey was finished, WOW! I was expecting it to take 2-3 weeks like they originally quoted me and yet it's done in 2-3 days, talk about service! I picked it up yesterday and it looks fantastic. I can't wait to debut it at the Montreal game next month. Very happy camper right now. :rockin:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

nice
congrats on the new jersey
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Balraj
All Star

where'd you get it from?
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

The Bay downtown at Pacific Center.
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

No Ordinary Joe wrote:The Bay downtown at Pacific Center.
A salesperson there told me they have a 20% discount for season ticket holders on Lion jerseys.
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
Ballistic Bob
Legend

sj-roc wrote:
No Ordinary Joe wrote:The Bay downtown at Pacific Center.
A salesperson there told me they have a 20% discount for season ticket holders on Lion jerseys.
You could use one too :lol: BB
Wear orange or wear nothing
Balraj
All Star

There's also going to be a new sports store opening up in Metrotown called Game On Sports. Sounds like it might be worth a look.
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Good to hear Metrotown is getting another store. Since Rookies left they haven't had anything really in terms of a dedicated sports store and that's a shame since it's the biggest mall (or at least the most popular) in the city.
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Balraj wrote:There's also going to be a new sports store opening up in Metrotown called Game On Sports. Sounds like it might be worth a look.
thats in West ed. its a cool store
2012 Season Ticket Holder
Robbie
Hall of Famer

How about the jersey of Ian Smart?

The name serves as a double entendre. :wink:
.G.
All Star

im getting a rob murphy jersey

1) because he's a monster
2) he *beeotch* slapped braidwood (which my high school team did to him)
3) he wears my high school number
MABEY!