Lionbackers Football Team

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

ophelia

Charlene wrote:"head" cheerleader

am i getting edited?

I'm still working on our routine girls! :wink:
Hambone
Hall of Famer
Location: Living in PG when not at BC Place, Grey Cup or Mazatlan.

Tighthead wrote:MacNews - I was going to be the in house counsel...
I assume you're talking the legal version. Methinks this group would be in need of a different type of counselor. ;-)
You're as old as you've ever been and as young as you're ever going to be.
mightybuck
Legend

While you weren't around Rammer was a hell of a quarterback and unlike Dickenson he got rid of the ball and avoided getting hit...mostly cause he still wanted to look pretty for the media! Of course a lot of that had to do with our offensive line and schemes. "D" was a great owner and never once threatened to fire the second string CFL commissioner. pinkfreud was more than just a team pscychologist...she doubled as an outside linebacker... and she not only could get into an opposition players head but she was also meaner than a wolverine!
I am warming up!! My off season workout has been fantastic - leaner, stronger, faster, arm strength has increased, ready to repeat, Steve Youngs 3 keys to QB success will be there when called upon.
"The most competitive men love the most competitive game" Vince Lombardi

A true friend is someone who walks in when everyone else is walking out
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Does your off season workout inclue Cheez Its ? :lol:
mightybuck
Legend

Does your off season workout inclue Cheez Its ?
:rockin:

lion24
Legend

mightybuck wrote:
While you weren't around Rammer was a hell of a quarterback and unlike Dickenson he got rid of the ball and avoided getting hit...mostly cause he still wanted to look pretty for the media! Of course a lot of that had to do with our offensive line and schemes. "D" was a great owner and never once threatened to fire the second string CFL commissioner. pinkfreud was more than just a team pscychologist...she doubled as an outside linebacker... and she not only could get into an opposition players head but she was also meaner than a wolverine!
I am warming up!! My off season workout has been fantastic - leaner, stronger, faster, arm strength has increased, ready to repeat, Steve Youngs 3 keys to QB success will be there when called upon.
I think we can always use some import talent :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
mightybuck
Legend

I think we can always use some import talent

I'm not new to this, Blitz had me on the lionbackers training camp roster for the past two years. I come cheap - dont I Blitz - ?!

pinkfreud

mightybuck wrote:
I think we can always use some import talent
I'm not new to this, Blitz had me on the lionbackers training camp roster for the past two years. I come cheap - dont I Blitz - ?!
You sound pretty sure that you're going to be invited back.

:lol:
mightybuck
Legend

Can you put a good word in for me? I will work hard! Rejection is hard to deal with - Besides all I want this year is some Boston Pizza -

pinkfreud

mightybuck wrote:

Can you put a good word in for me? I will work hard! Rejection is hard to deal with - Besides all I want this year is some Boston Pizza -
I think you'd better get someone else to put a good word in for you. My performance last season got me traded to the Ti-Cats. I sense a conflict of interest though between the Boston Pizza and Cheez-It endorsements. You'd better get that sorted out. God knows you won't make you're money through your players salary. This ain't the NFL you know!
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

put me In for TE
2012 Season Ticket Holder
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

mightybuck wrote: Besides all I want this year is some Boston Pizza -
Boston Pizza ? Don't you know we're boycotting Boston Pizza for their refusal to change the channel to the Lions game instead of baseball ? :lol:
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

pinkfreud wrote:
mightybuck wrote:

I think you'd better get someone else to put a good word in for you. My performance last season got me traded to the Ti-Cats. I sense a conflict of interest though between the Boston Pizza and Cheez-It endorsements. You'd better get that sorted out. God knows you won't make you're money through your players salary. This ain't the NFL you know!
Don't worry oh Mighty One for when no there are no warriors left to fight at your back, there are yet angels who will do the work of bloody swords in your behalf.

Your valiant call for brothers in arms will echo down the halls of Valhalla!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
lion24
Legend

PigSkin_53 wrote:
pinkfreud wrote:
mightybuck wrote:
Don't worry oh Mighty One for when no there are no warriors left to fight at your back, there are yet angels who will do the work of bloody swords in your behalf.

Your valiant call for brothers in arms will echo down the halls of Valhalla!

uhhhhhhh................ :? :? :?
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Blitz
Team Captain

You were great Mighty Buck and you came cheap but then again we all did with West Coast Blue as general manager! The best thing was there was no quarterback controversy...mostly because Rammer never gets hurt because of that famous quick release (and his absolute loathing of being hit)

However, we had the best special teams in the league with you holding the ball for Toppy Vann and every fake field goal went for a touchdown with your poise back there. Don't worry about being an import...we don't use Canadians for quarterbacks up here... and even though you may not be as fast as you once were, and you're not as smart after all those concussions, and those injuries really start acting up in cold weather, the fact is you bring experience and that 'California cool' in the huddle. I recommend you highly without reservation!!! :yes: :thup: :thup:
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)