Bob Ackles' book - The Water Boy

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

im guessing most people on my list are season ticket holders, so you wont need a book.
anyone on my list who stillneeds a copy , let me know asap please.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
Charlene

Ha, no problem spending our money at your store on different things :P

No problem at all.

The book is really good so far!
lion24
Legend

sports & stuff----ric wrote:im guessing most people on my list are season ticket holders, so you wont need a book.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
I still do Rick :thup:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Soundy
Hall of Famer

I think I will too... I have a season ticket through a buddy, but I expect he'll only get one book with his set of three tickets.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
smphantom
Legend

sports & stuff----ric wrote:im guessing most people on my list are season ticket holders, so you wont need a book.

thanks
rick
sports & stuff

I am in Kamloops until Thursday night, so until I get back and am sure that my book was delivered, I won't know. If the book is hard cover, I doubt the Postie was able to get it into the apartment size mailbox. Hopefully he/she hasn't placed it on top of the mailboxes and someone has stolen it. :cr:
Stay thirsty my friends.
pinkfreud

thanks
rick
sports & stuff
I hope you don't get stuck with the extra inventory.

:thdn:
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

Rick I will either spend the equivalent on other merchandise, or if it's too late, I'll take the extra book. Either way....
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
sports & stuff----ric
Champion

hi, anyone who reserved a book with me and doesnt need it now, just let me know. I will be sending some back. Im not making a dime on the books anyway as i offered them to lionbackers at my cost.
let me know either way!!

thanks
rick
OrangeShoes99
Hall of Famer

ok Rick, cancel mine then...
http://www.cflfansfightcancer.com :: Ask me how you can help us raise money for Cancer research and treatment on behalf of CFL fans.
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

I still need my copy.
Lloyd
No Ordinary Joe
Legend

Rick, I'll take a book but I'm not sure when I'll be able to make it out to pick one up. If you're going to be at any of the Tailgaters then I might be able to make an appearance to buy it from you then if that's not a problem.
smphantom
Legend

smphantom wrote:

thanks
rick
sports & stuff

I am in Kamloops until Thursday night, so until I get back and am sure that my book was delivered, I won't know. If the book is hard cover, I doubt the Postie was able to get it into the apartment size mailbox. Hopefully he/she hasn't placed it on top of the mailboxes and someone has stolen it. :cr:
Came home Thursday night to find a notice from Canada Post indicating there was a parcel at the PO up the street. Picked up the book today - very much appreciated Messrs. Braley and Ackles!
Stay thirsty my friends.
LFITQ
Team Captain

The Cariboo gold rush trail must be dealing with a mud slide. Can't be snow, at least we haven't had any.

Oh wait, I heard the Coquihalla connector got some snow on it. Bet they didn't bring the back up sled dogs with them...

Maybe after the winter ...
Now that I don't live in Quesnel do I need to change my handle??
Sharpo

sports & stuff----ric wrote:hi, anyone who reserved a book with me and doesnt need it now, just let me know. I will be sending some back. Im not making a dime on the books anyway as i offered them to lionbackers at my cost.
let me know either way!!

thanks
rick
Hi Rick.

I don't know if you put me down for one but please take me off the list if you did.

Thanks.
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

I still want mine Rick.....any chance you could bring it to the next tailgate?
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008