grey cup dvd ?

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

David
Team Captain

lion24 wrote:espn classic has been playing a lot of the games from 2004 recently as well as the 2005 bc/als game when stalla caught the last second td :bang:
If that wasn't the angriest I've ever been after a Lions' loss, it's certainly in the Top 5.

IIRC, we had battled back from a huge deficit and really had that game in the bag. Whether we really deserved it is another story, but it was a gutsy effort by an ailing Casey Printers, and would have been a storybook comeback. However, on the last play of the game, Sam Young seemed confused about who his man was and Cavillo threaded a TD pass to Stala in the corner of the endzone for the win.

One broken armrest and two shredded cushions later.... :sigh:

DH 8)
Roar, You Lions, Roar
lion24
Legend

David wrote:
lion24 wrote:espn classic has been playing a lot of the games from 2004 recently as well as the 2005 bc/als game when stalla caught the last second td :bang:
If that wasn't the angriest I've ever been after a Lions' loss, it's certainly in the Top 5.

IIRC, we had battled back from a huge deficit and really had that game in the bag. Whether we really deserved it is another story, but it was a gutsy effort by an ailing Casey Printers, and would have been a storybook comeback. However, on the last play of the game, Sam Young seemed confused about who his man was and Cavillo threaded a TD pass to Stala in the corner of the endzone for the win.

DH 8)
yeah i get you there, luckily it was pillows i picked up first to throw and nothing too heavy or fragile, i do remember throwing my arm out though(ouch) :oops: :x
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Rammer
Team Captain

David wrote:

DH 8)
However do you control yourself in the hig rent section. 8)

Of course in recent times, we have been rather spoiled in the outcome of games in BC Place.
Entertainment value = an all time low