Geroy Simon Signature

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

Buick09
prospect

If anyones interested i have a cell phone signed by geroy simon, will sell/trade the battery cover (signature is on) or the whole phone if good enough offer i may be able to get the picture with me and him shaking hands with the phone in it but no promises.

-Thanks-
Buick09
CB123
Legend

ahahahaha thats one of the weirdest pieces of "Lions Memorabilia" iv ever herd of.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Gives new meaning to the term "stick it in your ears" :wink:
Buick09
prospect

hahaha i didnt know he was coming to my school soo i didnt bring my ball but i only had my cell phone :lol:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

You can see a list of schools that Lions players will be visiting at:

http://www.bclions.com/index.php?module ... t&catID=16

Since he will likely be leaving the team, I wonder if Ryan Thelwell will still show up at Frank Hurt Secondary on February 22.
CB123
Legend

Lions in the House
Date: February 21, 2007
Place: Templeton Secondary
Time: 8:45-9:45am
Description: Players Barron Miles, Javier Glatt and Geroy Simon will attend.

Thats my school! Im so excited, I already signed up for the relay race and tug-o-war. Im gonna bring a bunch of stuff to get signed by them (even though I already have Geroy's signature on most of my stuff already).
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:Thats my school!
Oh, I didn't know you attend Templeton Secondary, CB123. Are you a member of the SmartAsk or Reach For The Top quiz teams, or the drama and film teams that the school is well known for? Did you know that Bob Lenarduzzi and Francesco Aquilini attended Templeton?
CB123
Legend

SmartAsk or Reach For The Top quiz teams
Nope
drama
Used to take Drama in gr.8 and 9
film
Yeah, its awesome.
Did you know that Bob Lenarduzzi and Francesco Aquilini attended Templeton?
Yes and Yes.

Aquilini is gonna be giving us a bunch of Canucks stuff (tickets, jerseys ect.) to our Drama/Film dept. so we can use it in a raffle we are going to be having. My school is taking about 25 students (Im one of them!) to LA for 6 days, the trip costs $1500, the school is paying for $500 per student, and then we are gonna fundraise, so it will cost less than $1000 for the Trip. We get to go to Disney Land, Universal Studios, High Tech High (The School Bill Gates funds), and a bunch of other places.

I think one of the things Aquilini is gonna give for the raffle is a Box Suit for a Canucks game! (Hes friends with the Head of our Drama Dept.)
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:Aquilini is gonna be giving us a bunch of Canucks stuff (tickets, jerseys ect.) to our Drama/Film dept. so we can use it in a raffle we are going to be having. My school is taking about 25 students (Im one of them!) to LA for 6 days, the trip costs $1500, the school is paying for $500 per student, and then we are gonna fundraise, so it will cost less than $1000 for the Trip. We get to go to Disney Land, Universal Studios, High Tech High (The School Bill Gates funds), and a bunch of other places.
That's nice of Aquilini to be a good donor of his alma mater. Have fun on the trip. Depending on when your trip is, maybe you can also catch a Kings, Ducks, Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, or Clippers game.

Are you in any of these pictures?
http://templeton.vsb.bc.ca/students/cou ... apic2.html

And are you on any Titans sports teams (badminton, basketball, swim, tennis, soccer, volleyball)?
CB123
Legend

Are you in any of these pictures?
Nope, those are all old.

lol I used to be on here http://templeton.vsb.bc.ca/students/stu ... uncil.html
but I have no clue who updated it. lol there were all old pictures from last years council (I was gr.10 rep), but someone has taken them down. lol You would figure I would know who did it, seeing as im President now. I guess I should have someone updating the site ahahah
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:but I have no clue who updated it. lol there were all old pictures from last years council (I was gr.10 rep), but someone has taken them down. lol You would figure I would know who did it, seeing as im President now. I guess I should have someone updating the site ahahah
Perhaps it was Erica C. who updated it, as indicated on the site.
CB123
Legend

Perhaps it was Erica C. who updated it, as indicated on the site.
lol I dont get why, she was on student council last year... and the site was the same since the last time I checked it (before christmas). so maybe someone just deleted all the stuff and left it as "updated by Erica and Peter" (which it has always said)
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:from last years council (I was gr.10 rep), but someone has taken them down. lol You would figure I would know who did it, seeing as im President now.
Will you run for President again in your grade 12 year?
Last edited by Robbie on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
CB123
Legend

especially the Presidents, were grade 12 students.
I got a bunch of people I know (that were eligible for student council :lol: ) to run for council last year (for this year), so we took control of most of the spots lol. My council is almost all gr.11's, obviously except for the actual grade reps. The crappy thing was that a couple of my friends had to resign (they couldn?t make it to meetings cuz of their schedule.), lol but I just replaced them with other people I knew so it worked out ahaha.

I might run again for next year, lol depends on how this year goes.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

CB123 wrote:The crappy thing was that a couple of my friends had to resign (they couldn?t make it to meetings cuz of their schedule.), lol but I just replaced them with other people I knew so it worked out ahaha.
Oh, so for the original elected council members who had to resign, you could just select whomever you wanted as a replacement and not hold another election? Wow, you have all the power. I'm sure whomever finished second in voting for that position was really pissed if you didn't select them as replacements. I guess among Najaha, Joana, Amanda, Adrienne, Joanna, and Richard - some of them were hand picked by you?