Steve Nash to skip all star game/will not play in Seattle

Discuss the NHL, NFL, CIS, NCAA, Lacrosse, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Motorsports, Golf, Rugby, Amateur Sport, Curling, Wrestling ... Whatever Sport or Leisure activity you like!

Moderator: Team Captains

Black99GT

Nash will skip the all star game and wont be in uniform for tomorrow nights game in Seattle. It's too bad he wont be suiting up tomorrow night because a lot of Canadians are Suns fans and going to that game down the I-5.

edit: i was also looking at the Phoenix Suns schedule for this season and it shows them only playing in Seattle ONCE this year...i thought NBA teams played own conference teams twice at home twice away? did they change it recently?.
Robbie
Hall of Famer

I was hoping Steve Nash would win all-star game MVP. :bang:
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

The extra rest will do Nash good
Canuck_4_Life
Hall of Famer

Black99GT wrote:Nash will skip the all star game and wont be in uniform for tomorrow nights game in Seattle. It's too bad he wont be suiting up tomorrow night because a lot of Canadians are Suns fans and going to that game down the I-5.

edit: i was also looking at the Phoenix Suns schedule for this season and it shows them only playing in Seattle ONCE this year...i thought NBA teams played own conference teams twice at home twice away? did they change it recently?.
They might have changed it when the Grizzlies moved to Memphis. it would seem that they emphasize divisional games over conference.