Lions on the Women's Network

Must be 18 to enter! Talk about anything but Football

Moderator: Team Captains

Charlene

This is probably in the wrong forum, but i'm too lazy to figure out where else it could go.

The Shopping Bags is a show on the Women's Network. They try out different products and tell you how they are.

So i was watching last night, and all of a sudden, there's Mark Washington, Ryan Thelwell and Lyle Green rolling around on exercise balls testing them out. (They all like the Duraball Pro heehee) I think some Felions were there too, but i couldn't tell for sure.

It was a nice little off-season bonus to see them :wink:

That is all.

Oh and here's the link to the page...it doesn't mention the Lions or which players they were...but it's there, if you care :wink:

http://www.wnetwork.com/tv_shows/shows/ ... 6&View=OUR
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

Thanks Charlene! :rockin: You put it in the right place! :wink: Bravo to the Lions for keeping the focus out there, and by putting it on W, they are bringing the Lions to an important element of the fanbase-us chicks! 8)
Real women wear orange!!
Rammer
Team Captain

This is a repeat show, I have seen that paticular episode many months ago.
Entertainment value = an all time low
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:This is a repeat show, I have seen that paticular episode many months ago.
Why are you watching the Women's Channel?
Charlene

Rammer wrote:This is a repeat show, I have seen that paticular episode many months ago.
Repeat or not...no one else had mentioned it...so that's why i did 8)
Rammer
Team Captain

Lion Guy wrote:
That is a very good question. But being the nice guy that I am, when my MiL is visiting, she owns the TV shows and that is one that she enjoys., I happened to veiw that paticular episode as it was opinted out to me that the Lions were doing some testing for them. I have also seen one of the detail shops that I work for, offer up help on the quality of waxes for your vehical. There, now I am completely clean on that subject.
KnowItAll
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
That is a very good question. But being the nice guy that I am, when my MiL is visiting, she owns the TV shows and that is one that she enjoys., I happened to veiw that paticular episode as it was opinted out to me that the Lions were doing some testing for them. I have also seen one of the detail shops that I work for, offer up help on the quality of waxes for your vehical. There, now I am completely clean on that subject.
and waxed...... :yes:
Every day that passes is one you can't get back
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Rammer wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
OK, I'll buy it........this time.
Rammer
Team Captain

KnowItAll wrote:
Rammer wrote:
Lion Guy wrote:
and waxed...... :yes:
I never watched that kind of waxing shoe! :shock:

Just to plug the company, it is Dynamic Shine off of Marine Drive in Vancouver., ask for Etan.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Lion Guy wrote:
The two hosts Anna Wallner and Christina Matisic are hot. I'm being told this. :wink:
CB123
Legend

when my MiL is visiting, she owns the TV
ssssuuuuuuuurrrreeeeeee, blame it on the mother in law... :roll:

:lol:
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!