lion wardrobe

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

here is my lion wardrobe from the past few years. i would like to add some more(maybe some vintage wear) but it is hard to find in edmonton. please post pictures of your collections. i couldn't fit the hot jacket in at the bottom and the coaches shirt at the right.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

OK sorry i am not a wizard on the computer!! here is the full picture,it took me a while to figure out. :bang: :sigh:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Very imprssive lion24.... that's a better selection than the Lions online store. :lol:
CB123
Legend

I dont have a picture of all my lions wardrobe lying out like that. I wouldnt dare just toss them on the ground like a piece of trash! ahahaha just kidding.

I have 5 jerseys (Pierce, Clermont, Johnson, Printers, and a blank one). Then I have the Lions hoodie, 3 different hats, about 5 t-shirts, and a replica helmet. I wish I had a Lions jacket, thats my next purchase I think.
BC Lions - 2006 Grey Cup Champions!
USC Trojans - 2007 Rose Bowl Champions!
Team Canada - 2007 World Junior Hockey Champions!
Vancouver Giants - 2007 Memorial Cup Champions!
bbgirl
Legend

Ver impressive indeed. :)
Lions_Fan_4_Life
Legend

Nice. I have a smaller collection after only like um...3 years.

I have 6 hats, two jerseys (Pierce&Clermont), 2000 Grey Cup Champs shirt, 2006 Grey Cup Champs shirt, two autographed team shirts including one 2006 Grey Cup Champs shirt signed by the entire team and coaching staff! :thup:
"I hope he enjoys Stornoway and I hope he's happy there for a long time"

-Prime Minister Harper on new Liberal Leader St?phane Dion