mini helmets

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

Robbie wrote:Great to see you have an Allen sign, Lion24. :thup:

I think you are one of few Lions fans that actually appreciate Allen as a BC Lion.
It seems as though everywhere he has gone to play he has been underappreciated and i think his career in general sort of gets the "ho hum " treatment from a lot of people.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

bbgirl wrote:Some cool stuff you've got there! Feel free to send some over my way. :wink:

yes, but then i would have to give you a bomber and lion half of everything right?? :lol: :lol:
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

Many thanks to Rick at sports n' stuff for my latest addition :rockin:
lion24
Legend

here is more.............................some for BlueinBC too!! :thup: Thanks to Ballistic Bob for a couple of my lion pieces and Rick for the Pocket Pro helmets :thup: :thup:
sj-roc
Hall of Famer

Re: the Lions minihelmets -- were they all bought as a set or individually? The one on the far left looks like UMich Wolverines in Lion colours!
Sports can be a peculiar thing. When partaking in fiction, like a book or movie, we adopt a "Willing Suspension of Disbelief" for enjoyment's sake. There's a similar force at work in sports: "Willing Suspension of Rationality". If you doubt this, listen to any conversation between rival team fans. You even see it among fans of the same team. Fans argue over who's the better QB or goalie, and selectively cite stats that support their views while ignoring those that don't.
lion24
Legend

sj-roc wrote:Re: the Lions minihelmets -- were they all bought as a set or individually? The one on the far left looks like UMich Wolverines in Lion colours!
those are gumball helmets; smaller than the pocket pro helmets. i bought them from a guy in the states who custom makes them. Yes, the old lions helmet on the left looks exactly like the Michigan Wolverines; i have been trying to find out the story on that one but no one seems to know :? :?
West Coast Blue Fan
Legend

You need to get some of the old Dairy Queen ffotball sundae helmets.

Anyone who was a kid in the mid 70's will remember these........
I'd love you to say it to my face because you'd only say it once...if you ever had the courage to say it at all!! Blitz, 05/24/2008
lion24
Legend

West Coast Blue Fan wrote:You need to get some of the old Dairy Queen ffotball sundae helmets.

Anyone who was a kid in the mid 70's will remember these........

i was not quite around in the mid 70's!! :lol: :lol: :lol: but i have seen those helmets before and they would be cool too :thup: :thup:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

sports & stuff----ric
Champion

ya, you could buy from them or save money by buying from the lionbackers sponsor.SPORTS & STUFF

our price for the mini helmets is $34.99 before the lionbackers discount.

grey helmets on sale for $19.99!!
Robbie
Hall of Famer

sports & stuff----ric wrote:

ya, you could buy from them or save money by buying from the lionbackers sponsor.SPORTS & STUFF

our price for the mini helmets is $34.99 before the lionbackers discount.

grey helmets on sale for $19.99!!
Are the mini helmets featured on your web site? I couldn't find them there.