mini helmets

Got em, Need em, Find em, Get em!

Moderator: Team Captains

lion24
Legend

there is a great site for mini helmets of every team of the cfl(every helmet of every team for all years) myteamspirit.com the prices are in us dollars but still better than any where i have seen in canada or ebay. great selection of lions helmets!!
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
tigger
All Star

Heres another one. I bought all mine from Joe. He will give you a discount, if you buy more than 2. :thup:

Joes-Sports-Connection

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME ARGO FANS
Robbie
Hall of Famer

This is another site that sells them. Prices are in Canadian dollars.

http://www.gameonsports.ca
lion24
Legend

these are a few of my lions and my girlfriends bombers mini helmets. we have more of each teams earlier helmet designs on the way.i will post more later.
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
lion24
Legend

anyone know the story of this helmet, did the lions borrow the logo from the michigan wolverines?
Robbie
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:anyone know the story of this helmet, did the lions borrow the logo from the michigan wolverines?
I would assume so, considering how similar the design is with the only difference being the colour.

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Or perhaps Michigan borrowed it from the Lions. :lol:
lion24
Legend

here are the last of my lion helmets and my girlfriends bomber collection :rockin:
prairielion
Starter

That's an impressive collection. Looks good. How long did it take to collect all them? :thup:
Dan_Payne_fan!!
Hall of Famer

Nice!
2012 Season Ticket Holder
lion24
Legend

here is the latest from our collection: the latest bomber helmet(alternate version) of my girlfriend's and a lions wall plaque i found. Also we found a collage my girlfriend made from the 2002 grey cup here and hung it up :thup:
lion24
Legend

I am trying to find a place that sells the newest cfl logo helmet. If anyone has seen it anywhere please let me know :cr: :cr:
lion24
Legend

here is the latest in our collection, some bar signs :rockin:
Robbie
Hall of Famer

Great to see you have an Allen sign, Lion24. :thup:

I think you are one of few Lions fans that actually appreciate Allen as a BC Lion.
bbgirl
Legend

Some cool stuff you've got there! Feel free to send some over my way. :wink: