Locker Room Sale 2011

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Email to season ticket holders
David
Team Captain

The thing is, it would appear that nearly everyone on the Lower Mainland owns something Canucks related.

However, it seems to me that only a fraction of the population (less than 5% for sure) owns BC Lions merchandise, yet the people who do own stuff, own lots and lots of it. Eventually though, you reach a saturation point so you need to expand your fan base to maintain the same rate of sale. You can't just keep selling your stuff to the same people over and over and over....

I don't know about all of you, but I am buying less than I was a few years ago. Not because I am not as passionate a fan anymore, it's because I now have a whole closet full of stuff. And then some.

That could be what's at play here.

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar
Rammer
Team Captain

David wrote:The thing is, it would appear that nearly everyone on the Lower Mainland owns something Canucks related.

However, it seems to me that only a fraction of the population (less than 5% for sure) owns BC Lions merchandise, yet the people who do own stuff, own lots and lots of it. Eventually though, you reach a saturation point so you need to expand your fan base to maintain the same rate of sale. You can't just keep selling your stuff to the same people over and over and over....

I don't know about all of you, but I am buying less than I was a few years ago. Not because I am not as passionate a fan anymore, it's because I now have a whole closet full of stuff. And then some.

That could be what's at play here.

DH :cool:
Absolutely, only so many orange wear days in the week, but I thought it was for the betterment of the Lions if you stopped purchasing jerseys. :) :beer:
Entertainment value = an all time low