Official: BC at Saskatchewan Game Day Thread June 13, 2008

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Bosco
Team Captain

OMG not a Nicolson fumble! :x
Rammer
Team Captain

Shi Zi Mi wrote:Nicolson caught the ball !!!
Do you mean the one they are challenging as a fumble now? 8) :x
Entertainment value = an all time low
lion24
Legend

Solar Max wrote:Nicholson fumbles the ball. Challenge?

Sorry Adam, but I'd cut you before you hit the showers, Ottawa boy or no.

starting to agree more and more Solar
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Belize City Lion
Hall of Famer

Come on Wally, tell Nicholson to hand in his playbook now. No reason to wait for the weekend. NEXT....
lion24
Legend

Could be worse, the Esks just got smashed. It will be interesting to see how BC progresses next week against what seems to be a pretty well oiled machine in the Stamps
Thank you for everything you did for OUR Lions Mr.Ackles, we will never forget you...RIP
Lions33
Starter

adam will probally get cut
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Lions33 wrote:adam will probally get cut
Won't happen.......we don't have the NI receiver depth......
Lloyd
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Nicholson finally catches one !
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

Nicolson seems to be able to get open a bunch......there's been a lot of balls thrown his way.
Lloyd
Rammer
Team Captain

lion24 wrote:Could be worse, the Esks just got smashed. It will be interesting to see how BC progresses next week against what seems to be a pretty well oiled machine in the Stamps
Esks are trying out their 3rd stringers tonight, they will be better, but way too many changes to be successful in the preseason games I am guessing, they will struggle with the regular season games early.
lion24
Legend

Do we give him a few pages of the playbook back Solar Max!!! :wink:
Rammer
Team Captain

Shi Zi Mi wrote:Nicolson seems to be able to get open a bunch......there's been a lot of balls thrown his way.
I would be telling my DB's to leave him open as well. :lol:
lion24
Legend

Rammer wrote:
lion24 wrote:Could be worse, the Esks just got smashed. It will be interesting to see how BC progresses next week against what seems to be a pretty well oiled machine in the Stamps
Esks are trying out their 3rd stringers tonight, they will be better, but way too many changes to be successful in the preseason games I am guessing, they will struggle with the regular season games early.

There is going to be a lot of pressure and panicking here after this though..........believe me
Larry Key
Hall of Famer

Zac is on the move. :rockin:
Shi Zi Mi
Hall of Famer

lion24 wrote:
Rammer wrote:

There is going to be a lot of pressure and panicking here after this though..........believe me
Nah......it's pre-season......when all the regulars are in, it will be a different story.

Remember, the team with the best pre-season record over the last few years........the Hamilton TigerCats.........nuff said.
Lloyd