Eskimos vs. Lions Game Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

steveco
prospect

nice run logan
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

What a run by Logan
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Impressive drive by Buck
Spud387
Champion

TheLionKing wrote:Impressive drive by Buck
Not a single one of those were as planned. Every play was a broken play and Buck made something happen.
InUrFace
Rookie

Spud...I totally agree...but watch Chap say...it was a shovel play. lol
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Chap is a joke. The offence was awful in the first half
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

Spud387 wrote:
TheLionKing wrote:Impressive drive by Buck
Not a single one of those were as planned. Every play was a broken play and Buck made something happen.
t

That is likely the only way to break this STALEmate as we're kind of predictable.

Larose INT was great but if not for the OFF response it would have kept on bad.

Demarco just wants to do his passing thing. Refused to run in other games when he had the option - that hurt us then.

Demarco regressed with the debacle last week.

Buck made a huge block that and the 2 TDs if we can continue this could really ignite this team.

Harris TD should pump him up.

The last two Lion TDs and how they did it have been the most excited I've been in weeks with this Offence.
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
MikeAK
All Star

TheLionKing wrote:Chap is a joke. The offence was awful in the first half
Man, so many issues with this team but this is one of my tops. I can't take anymore of his play book, play calling, and flat out stale mentality.
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

This is an experienced QB who's learned through years of making things work out of broken plays. Buck may not be the future, but this is exactly what DeMarco needs to see. As long as watching Buck pick himself up off the turf every play :bang: :bang: :bang: doesn't make him want to take the first plane out of here.
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

:thup:
Coast Mountain Lion wrote:This is an experienced QB who's learned through years of making things work out of broken plays. Buck may not be the future, but this is exactly what DeMarco needs to see. As long as watching Buck pick himself up off the turf every play :bang: :bang: :bang: doesn't make him want to take the first plane out of here.
:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

I think the Lions have found their quarterback. Buck showed great field awareness and kept his eyes downfield to extend plays in that second quarter. And he threw a terrific block to spring Logan for the TD. He did it at almost the exact spot where Lulay was injured. No one ever questioned Buck's heart.
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

What a block by Pierce
Coast Mountain Lion
Legend

:yahoo: Yep, he's still got it.
Ravi
Legend

Arceneaux, Pierce, Logan, Wilson, Chapdelaine ... the Lions have gone back a few years in time with this bunch but it's working!
Ravi
Legend

B.C.FAN wrote:I think the Lions have found their quarterback. Buck showed great field awareness and kept his eyes downfield to extend plays in that second quarter. And he threw a terrific block to spring Logan for the TD. He did it at almost the exact spot where Lulay was injured. No one ever questioned Buck's heart.
The question with Buck is how long can he last?