LIONS playing with no emotion

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Wakesbetterthanyou
Legend

Lionheart wrote:
Wakesbetterthanyou wrote:
My point exactly. And you wonder why i question you. :no: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
I would love to see the Lions represent the East in the Grey Cup, that is all :thup:
:wag: no, we'll take the western route thanks.[/quote]

Whadya mean no? Do you think he's lying about what he wants? Hell, unless we fineish first I want that too. Also, quit with the "bandwagon" *poop*. That game was BRUTAL. We are nowhere near as good a team as the shmoes right now and just might have to settle for fourth place. After all, we tied for last place right now. ... and I DRIVE the bandwagon. The Bandwagon is NOT just for skirts and pom poms...[/quote]

lol. do i need to get in a war with you as well? This is the shmoes team that lost 35-4 to montreal a few weeks back, we had a bad game, get over yourself and your crossover bull. If you want that fine, real winners want to do things the hard way and prove that they deserve to win, not take the easy way and hope to coast. You obviously dont play sports yourself if thats your attitude.
Check out my lions art http://lionbackers.com/bc_lions/viewtop ... =4&t=15940

How does a rider fan spell dynasty????

O N E
CatsEyes
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Dismal performance by the Lions tonight. They were soundly thrashed by the Eskimos. As someone has pointed out, their performance tonight was not unsimilar to performances we've seen this year. As I mentioned previously, there is something wrong with this team whether it's the coaching, personnel, schemes or whatever.
lol, this loss came a week too late. the lions will rebound. All you bandwagoners should go ice your ankles.
We are allowed to be critical of our team without being labelled as bandwagoners. I know of a few places where you can go if you want to blow roses and sunshine up their butts. This is a discussion board and we encourage discussion and varying opinions. If someone's opinion is that the Lions had a horrible game last night, they are entitled to that, and should not be discouraged. If someone said that they would never go to another game just because of last nights efforts, THAT's what I would consider a 'bandwagoner', not someone who is expressing their views and opinions.
Real women wear orange!!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

TheLionKing wrote:Dismal performance by the Lions tonight. They were soundly thrashed by the Eskimos. As someone has pointed out, their performance tonight was not unsimilar to performances we've seen this year. As I mentioned previously, there is something wrong with this team whether it's the coaching, personnel, schemes or whatever.
lol, this loss came a week too late. the lions will rebound. All you bandwagoners should go ice your ankles.
Just for the record I have been a season ticket holders for over 3 decades and have never missed a game. I have sat through roller coaster seasons than I care to admit and can assure you that I'm no bandwagon fan. If you were at last night's game you can understand the frustration of the 34,700 plus fans that were there.
pennw
Legend

canucklehead wrote:i feel that the 3-down policy really hurt the Lions today. It's so hard to get 1st downs one after the other with just 2 chances each time. With this policy, the league is encouraging deep, deep plays that not are not always possible during offensive slumps.
Are you suggesting going to a 4 down game ala the NFL ??
If 3 down is hurting today what about all the games where offences dominate ??
It's not 3 down that's hurting . It sure didn't hurt Ricky Ray , it's just that our team sucked .
pennw
Legend

lion24 wrote:I am not giving up on the season I said I hope the Lions do well in the East Playoffs :cr: :lol:
You still have faith that Casey will be back before the end then?? :lol: Ok sorry folks.