Alouettes vs. Lions Game Day Thread

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Disturber
Champion

Why on Earth is the roof open today? Doesn't anybody read the weather forecast? :tease:
Go Lions!
Disturber
Champion

Good return!
Go Lions!
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Good punt by McCallum . Now it's up yo the defence
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

I have been silent now for two plus years now, about Jacque Chapdelain and his waffeling fluculations between who has been forced to be, and who thinks he can force himself to be...and now I am calling on Lion nation to forse a change that should have happened over a decade ago.

Win tonight and a stay of execution...loose and Jacques head on a platter served to me with humility!!!
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Is there a point to running around the end zone before conceding a safety so early in the game?
LadnerLion
Rookie

Probably a force of habit
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Great 2nd effort by Arceneaux
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Fail to score on the red zone. Has to settle for a field goal. Same old
PigSkin_53
Hall of Famer

Exstatic am i that Buck is waiting in the wings and i predict he will become integral to our success ...You will see his magical effect on this team ...Bravo Wally to follow your gut feelings :yahoo:
"Just Win Baby" ~ Al Davis
Blitz
Team Captain

Leos going with the quick passing game..Suitor noticed Lulay getting it out more quickly than previous outings.

Harris has two good runs.

Lulay makes wrong decision to run on second and 5.

Sack by our Leos
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Blitz
Team Captain

Our offence should have more points based upon the field position we have had.

Lulay drops the shotgun snap...grrrr
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Bad turnover. Lulay plain and simply dropped the football
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

Blitz wrote:Our offence should have more points based upon the field position we have had.
X2
Blitz
Team Captain

Tim Brown looking very good early....penalty by Aragki hurts the punt return and puts us into the shadow of our goal post.

A dropped shotgun snap and a bad penalty and instead of our offence marching the football we give it up. stop their offence, take an unnecessary penalty and the field position we were getting (but not exploiting) is gone for now.
MikeAK
All Star

TheLionKing wrote:
Blitz wrote:Our offence should have more points based upon the field position we have had.
X2
Yep, This is very frustrating to sit through. Chap's play calling and Lulay's playing has been garbage.