LION82's final game tonight

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Sir Purrcival
Hall of Famer

I was among those who thought it might be time to allow Jason to move one. Despite liking him, I thought he had lost a step and had trouble getting to the places on the field where he needed to be. I never thought for a minute though that when he signed with the Riders that they would essentially park him on the bench for 3 years. It was a complete waste for him and I suspect that had he known what was in store he would have either retired or looked more seriously for another team. He may be a Saskatchewan boy but as far as Pro Football is concerned, that province has never done him any favours. First by not drafting him when they could have and then by not playing him when they did sign him. He had some football left in him and they just let it slip away.

Regardless of that, he didn't whine or complain, went to practise every day..... He did let a little of his feelings slip however when interviewed as he was cleaning out his locker. He acknowledged his frustration with the last 3 years but said he didn't want to rock the boat when the team was playing well. This season however was probably the worst. The Riders were shyte, they had lots of injuries and still JC only got on the field sparingly. So much for the famous Miller loyalty. Even rider fans are saying that they should have played him more than they did. I don't know if he would do it, but I would welcome him retiring as a BC Lion. He certainly owes nothing to the Riders after their mismanagement of his career.
Tell me how long must a fan be strong? Ans. Always.