West Final: Lions at Bombers

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

rburns13
Rookie

MacNews wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:50 pm
swervynmerv wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:47 pm
Despite how this game has gone BC did have a chance to take the lead in the 4th

VA has been bad most of the game. With that being said he is obviously hurting and the lack of run game and in game changes to help him out is a reflection on the coaches
Given that Evans had three INT in garbage time, I am not certain he is an upgrade.

We might as well stay with VA and take our chances.
Evans also has a comeback winning game this season to his credit. Adams has thrown far too many picks, so that's a bit unfair to Evans.
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Chungh having a nightmare game
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Adam’s is done. He can’t see anything.

8 fricken sacks. Most on him for holding the ball.

It’s do or die. Throw the fricken thing. Sooooo frustrating.
MacNews
Team Captain

rburns13 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:52 pm
MacNews wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:50 pm
swervynmerv wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:47 pm
Despite how this game has gone BC did have a chance to take the lead in the 4th

VA has been bad most of the game. With that being said he is obviously hurting and the lack of run game and in game changes to help him out is a reflection on the coaches
Given that Evans had three INT in garbage time, I am not certain he is an upgrade.

We might as well stay with VA and take our chances.
Evans also has a comeback winning game this season to his credit. Adams has thrown far too many picks, so that's a bit unfair to Evans.
Fair enough. If Coach Campbell puts Evans into the game and he wins us the game then I'll buy you a beer.
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

SammyGreene wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:53 pm
Chungh having a nightmare game
Because he is awful. Who voted him an all star?
Blitz
Team Captain

If we could hold the Bombers, I would go with Evans. Adams is badly off.....he has had time on most plays...most of the sacks are on him.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Clash Dance
Rookie

rburns13 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:49 pm
This is on Campbell & JM as much as it is Bad Adams. Play-calling is atrocious and what is the point of having an experienced backup for exactly this situation to then not make the tough call and go to him ?
100% agree. I'll keep Adam's, as I don't see anyone else that may be available as an upgrade. Imagine him behind Toronto, Montreal or Winnioeg's line. Yet our Co GMs let Godber and Fig walk. Broxton has been a hood replacement, but Couture is a significant step down. Then we decide to replace an import guard with an undrafted and undersized Pierson? Then throw in we haven't had good interior DL in a decade and what did we do to adress it this off season? You win with good lines and QB play in this league and we consistently fail when building our lines.
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

This is all about coaching. The Lions still can’t find a way to move the ball agains the Winnipeg defence.
Blitz
Team Captain

The defense has been amazing overall in the second half to give us a chance to win.
"When I went to Catholic high school in Philadelphia, we just had one coach for football and basketball. He took all of us who turned out and had us run through a forest. The ones who ran into the trees were on the football team". (George Raveling)
Lion Guy
Hall of Famer

Horrible offensive play calling. Zero adjustments.
swervynmerv
Legend

Anyone know what BC’s record is WF’s?
swervynmerv
Legend

Game over
TheLionKing
Hall of Famer

B.C.FAN wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:55 pm
This is all about coaching. The Lions still can’t find a way to move the ball agains the Winnipeg defence.
Especially with no Bighill
SammyGreene
Team Captain

Amazing to see Bombers throwing to their top receiver Lawlor time and time again and we ignore Rhymes the entire game
MacNews
Team Captain

Blitz wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:55 pm
If we could hold the Bombers, I would go with Evans. Adams is badly off.....he has had time on most plays...most of the sacks are on him.
How can we hold the Bombers when everytime we go near a Bombers receiver we get a PI call?