BC Place Seating Question for Lions/Als Game

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

Ron
Starter

I am planning on going to the game this Sunday against Montreal with my boys. We are getting end zone tickets since they fit our current budget. I am wondering if anyone has some wisdom regarding which end zone seats will be out the afternoon sun. Not a fan of the heat. Thanks in advance!
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

Ron wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:35 pm
I am planning on going to the game this Sunday against Montreal with my boys. We are getting end zone tickets since they fit our current budget. I am wondering if anyone has some wisdom regarding which end zone seats will be out the afternoon sun. Not a fan of the heat. Thanks in advance!
West end zone seats above the locker rooms will be in shade. That's where I sit. I may not make this one due to other commitments.
Ron
Starter

Thanks, I appreciate your insight! We missed the season opener so we are going to make this one.
David
Team Captain

Ron wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:39 am
Thanks, I appreciate your insight! We missed the season opener so we are going to make this one.
Hey Ron. To B.C.FAN's point, you definitely want to be in the west end zone for shade. The east end zone will most certainly be sun-drenched on Sunday afternoon for at least part of the game. In case you're not sure east vs west, you'll want seats near the tunnel where the players come out.

Enjoy!

DH :cool:
Roar, You Lions, Roar