Cgy BC Dustup After Game: Cam Judge suspended

The Place for BC Lion Discussion. A forum for Lions fans to talk and chat about our team.
Discussion, News, Information and Speculation regarding the BC Lions and the CFL.
Prowl, Growl and Roar!

Moderator: Team Captains

cms22
Starter

CFL promotes trash-talk way too much.. They thought Duron Carter was "fun"... Where I find it bad is they let guys chirp almost in each other's faces for 10 seconds after many plays)

It's funny as I think it's CFL marketing that thinks that... Whereas the studio panel has low tolerance for idiocy (although I do somewhat recall Sanchez and Stegall being cocky on the field)
B.C.FAN
Team Captain

TSN has more from Whitehead. He said he saw Judge coming at him with his helmet on. He didn’t expect to get punched.
https://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/~2525663
Toppy Vann
Hall of Famer

3Down has more from Lucky on this event.

ON NOT APOLOGIZING AND WHAT GROWN MEN DO:

“I’m not apologizing for my trash talk, that’s football,” Whitehead told TSN. “It’s normal trash talk. I said it and told it to him in the first game, too. If people are throwing out ‘yo mama’ jokes, is that OK? We do it. We’re grown men. Suck it up.”

NEW DETAILS ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PARKING LOT:

"Whitehead confirmed that he and some teammates waited for the Stampeders in the parking lot after the game in an attempt to confront Judge regarding the altercation that occurred at midfield. Players from both teams were seen arguing and had to be separated by police.

“I tried to confront him. We talked to a couple of their guys, asked them, ‘Hey, can you go get him?’ They said, ‘He’s upstairs with coach.’ We argued a little bit, cussed a little bit, but nobody got physical. It was more so talking and we were just letting ’em know,” said Whitehead."

https://3downnation.com/2022/09/21/b-c- ... ame-punch/
"Ability without character will lose." - Marv Levy